A plan taking form (2011-10-05)

My list IS in chronological order, nothing to sort here.

I don't have any order lists from Craig, but he gets the same share of the units as I get.

My list IS in chronological order, nothing to sort here.

I don't have any order lists from Craig, but he gets the same share of the units as I get.
Hmm, I assume that's going to continue until the orders that he has outstanding are filled.

Personally, I'm starting to worry about my order not getting here before I leave for some other part of the world next February. I realize that you don't yet know how many new orders your going to have to fill to pay for the units, but I'm probably going to have to cancel my order if it doesn't ship by the end of December, otherwise I'm likely not to get my unit until I return to the US many months later.

Which sucks, but ultimately, there's not much point in my paying for a unit that ends up sitting on my parents' desk for 5 months because I got bumped by premium orders and now newcomers.

Well, you could change the shipping address depending on where you will be for the next months.

Hi again, Is there a backlog of emails? I've attempted to change address through google checkout on my preorder (I left the company it was originally being shipped to) and was wondering about the premium update to get bumped up the list. I admit I have only been following the dev blog rss feed rather than the forums so I'm a bit behind on information. Will my email eventually be seen to?

(Just making sure my email will be seen eventually, would hate my pandora to go to old place)

Keep up the good work ED!

Well, you could change the shipping address depending on where you will be for the next months.
That's my preferred solution and in all likelihood it will work out just fine. If I end up in China like I hope, it shouldn't be an issue. OTOH, if I end up in middle of nowhere Bolivia, I'm not so sure that it will work out.

It's great to see things moving along!

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but when do you plan on repairing units? I sent mine in on warranty for repairs about 2.5 months ago and am still waiting for it.

Well, half of the needed amount of investment capital (got 180,000 EUR 100% confirmed so far) are ready, still waiting for a confirmation from most of the "outside-Germany-Investors" :)

Would be cool having everything confirmed next Monday - it would be in-time of the plan and it would be one of the greatest birthday presents I ever got :D

It's great to see things moving along!

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but when do you plan on repairing units? I sent mine in on warranty for repairs about 2.5 months ago and am still waiting for it.

I'm still repairing about 10 units a week, I never stopped doing this.

However, all units that have been sent 2,5 months ago should've been repaired - unless the PCB is broken, because then the only thing I can do is wait for new PCBs.

I'm still repairing about 10 units a week, I never stopped doing this.

However, all units that have been sent 2,5 months ago should've been repaired - unless the PCB is broken, because then the only thing I can do is wait for new PCBs.
That makes sense. My Pandora has a broken USB port, so the board likely needs to be replaced.

Naww man. I JUST compromise and replace my premium with a wifiless Pandora and CC decide to ship more boards. Goddamnit CC.

Yeah, I wonder if its possible to switch back to a Pandora with working WiFi seeing as how my broken WiFi Pandora still hasn't shipped. How many of these boards are going to Craig?

I guess that's better than nothing. Yay.
Assuming the boards actually work. I suspect that no PCBs would be better than a bunch of broken PCBs that get shipped out only to have to be sent back because the nubs fall off after 3 days.

Back