Way to go! (2011 - 10 - 19)

That’s brilliant news, I don't post much, (but I’ve been lurking here for years) this really is a fantastic product, I LOVE my Pandora, so I’m really pleased you've managed to keep going!

While I couldn’t justify buying another with the same spec, I will definitely buy another Pandora when you move to v2 of the product hopefully in the distant future!

In the mean time good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that the queue is largely done for, can you guys start shipping out partial orders until we all get at least one unit? It's kind of depressing hearing about folks that have received several units while still not having laid hands on even one unit.

It's really something which should have been done about the time that the Premium units started shipping busting up the queue order bit in the first place.

^

If production wasn't moved to Germany, at CIrcuit Co's current rate of return, you'd be waiting 2+ years for Preorders to finish.

EDs plan is already underway, meaning all preorders should be completed by April/May.

If Premiums didn't happen, this project might be dead.

^

If production wasn't moved to Germany, at CIrcuit Co's current rate of return, you'd be waiting 2+ years for Preorders to finish.

EDs plan is already underway, meaning all preorders should be completed by April/May.

If Premiums didn't happen, this project might be dead.

The truth is it would be long dead. Desperate times, desperate measures, but, touch wood, it did the job rather than many of you losing your money.

It is quite inspiring to see you never concede defeat in what has turned out to be a brutal fight. You might just have delivered the final finishing uppercut to your obstacles with this great development (touch wood).

I have got a tear in my eye as I read this. What a fantastic product. What a fantastic team and what a fantastic community.

Well done all!

Right, now I´m off to read more posts on my trusty Pandora :)

ED, that's really great news about the investment. As a first batch preorderer, in the business plan what is the ratio of first batch to premiums and new orders please? Just wondering how many of those initial 1000 produced in Germany, will go to fulfilling old orders, as I know you've mentioned something about this. Many thanks.

I am very pleased Ed has pulled this off because I don't think I could have mentally taken it not working out, I hope a very large amount of stress will be lifted soon.

Then there will be new stress of course, but more optimistic stress!

Yeah, if all goes well i figure thats about a good estimate. if production starts in jan/2012, the time it takes for the boards to finish then shipped to OPT and unit building and shipping to users, etc, Id said by may/2012 everyone should happy with a unit in their hands.

The tides are turning.

Very good news indeed.

Learn from the mistakes and prosper.

Last edited:
Any word on Yars' Revenge? I, for one, am slathering for a shiny new update already.

There's a reason why Pandora's have warped cases; they're bursting with potential.

I am very pleased Ed has pulled this off because I don't think I could have mentally taken it not working out, I hope a very large amount of stress will be lifted soon.

Then there will be new stress of course, but more optimistic stress!

:D Happy stress? :D

hey hi!

really happy the germany production is kicking off, this is a new beginning!

can we get rid of circuit co and move everything to germany? =P

I'm happy to hear that people who order the next batch will get quality work... but I am getting worried about my own unit that might get assembled by disgruntled people =s

any news on the circuit co situation? I am not sure where we stand anymore...

thanks!

XC3N

Stress isn't always bad. Video games give you positive stress. If they're good games, that is. Frustrating games are negatively stressful. I imagine work on the Pandora would be positively stressful if you can see the progress.

Back