Business Plan sent to interested investors (2011 - 09 - 20)

Yeah, the hand-helds are beat specs wise, but have you seen the new phones out there?

Droid X's Specs alone:

"1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP 3630-1000 chipset"

"6.5 GB storage, 512 MB RAM"

To be honest, I would not buy a phone if I am interested in a handheld dedicated to gaming, even with the iControlPad.

Just pop your PC in your pocket and strap a generator to your back and you'll show those arrogant Droid owners who has the best portable emulation system.
I almost fell out of my chair... But seriously I have seen a generator you could fit inside a basketball. I am sure a good pair of noise canceling headphones would be a good investment.

What about a solar three piece suit? Or a sombrero?

And why hasn't anyone mentioned an arcade cabinet utility trailer to tow behind their car?
Like a hick utility arcade cabinet trailer with a mullet.

You mean.....

ChasingGhosts.jpg

all these fine cheerleaders, other respectable folk and "who were they again (?) types" plus Billy ! ;)

Ahhh, mullets... I am glad that time has by and large past, though I find them near admirable now in their rarity.

Those people would be my lackeys... or I mean my lackeys would look like them.

I admire some of those folk despite how I talk. Have you ever watched "The King of Kong"? These people are "gods"! And at least one of them really believes it...

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the things thats bad in my opionion in the USA is that you dont get free healthcare you have to have insurance for that where as you dont in the UK.
Yes, that's one thing that makes such comparisons rather hard. We pay a lot more taxes, but we also get more government funded services in return. But, that's not really relevant to the business plan I suppose.

In Belgium you get more government funded services and more government and free entertainment! We're still trying to get a federal government :D

I wish they would do it that way here. People here fear poor service from public services, but in my opinion I am getting robbed by private services anyway. Between insurance costs and incompetent physicians I have given up on health insurance. I refuse to pay so much for oh so little. And that is sad. Most everyone I know is in that boat. With insurance costs raising over 200% in the last 7 years for many workers it is no wonder.

What I heard happening lately is people traveling to Europe to enjoy the free/cheap health care here instead, in Belgium for instance you can actually request medical asylum, also, it's forbidden for clinics and doctors to refuse treatment.

"Specs" should not be quoted very much. They can be incredibly deceiving. What really matters is what kind of software is available, and how well that software runs. The NES was already outdated as a piece of technology when it was released in the U.S., but it didn't matter because it had plenty of games which performed well, looked good, and were fun to play. Hence, it was a good console. Not really as good any more, mostly because NES emulation is easy these days, but it was a good machine when it came out.

I agree with most of this here except the part about the NES games looking good, I always found the color palettes in NES games to be horribly bad, compared to other 8 bit systems of the day, it's one of the worst in my (not so) humble opinion. (The worst had to be the Spectrum though)

I agree with most of this here except the part about the NES games looking good, I always found the color palettes in NES games to be horribly bad, compared to other 8 bit systems of the day, it's one of the worst in my (not so) humble opinion. (The worst had to be the Spectrum though)

I think I agree here, well at least in regards to actual graphics take the sms for example the graphics look better when compared with the nes but the audio on the nes was freaking awsome! sms sounds pretty flat and poor in comparison.

I wish they would do it that way here. People here fear poor service from public services, but in my opinion I am getting robbed by private services anyway. Between insurance costs and incompetent physicians I have given up on health insurance. I refuse to pay so much for oh so little. And that is sad. Most everyone I know is in that boat. With insurance costs raising over 200% in the last 7 years for many workers it is no wonder.

What I heard happening lately is people traveling to Europe to enjoy the free/cheap health care here instead, in Belgium for instance you can actually request medical asylum, also, it's forbidden for clinics and doctors to refuse treatment.

That has to be tough on your taxes. I know I throw a dose of cash at the government each year hear for illegals, in higher education costs, deportation costs, imprisonment of illegals during transport, the stupid idea of putting up a fence, grrr.... I don't even have a problem with the illegals, I guess some, simply because it is illegal, but I understand their reasoning.

To bad other countries can't/won't(I know there is some argument there) put pressure on the US to take care of our sick. Take us by the hand and show us how to socialize medical care. It seems many countries have it down, and it is working well for the people. The government doesn't seem that they want to listen to us(me?).

As my uncle use to say "Wish in one hand, and poo in the other, see which one fills up first." He didn't use the word "poo".

So much details to discuss in the plan. Seems to be a really complex Thing. ^^ I would do a more easy Business Plan:

You invest: $ xxxx

You get back: $ xxxx

Done.

:D

"Specs" should not be quoted very much. They can be incredibly deceiving. What really matters is what kind of software is available, and how well that software runs. The NES was already outdated as a piece of technology when it was released in the U.S., but it didn't matter because it had plenty of games which performed well, looked good, and were fun to play. Hence, it was a good console. Not really as good any more, mostly because NES emulation is easy these days, but it was a good machine when it came out.

OK, let me rephrase that part:

The games looked good enough.

Honestly, though, I think some games look freaking awesome on the NES. TMNT: Tournament Fighters, Contra, Super C, Castlevania, and Super Mario Bros. 3, for example. And let's not forget Kirby's Adventure.

Back