Way to go! (2011 - 10 - 19)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
This will be a short newspost, as I had a loooong day and want to get some rest... but...

We got enough investments to start everything here in Germany!

Thanks a lot to anyone who kindly invest their money for the trust - I will do everything to get things running as good and smooth as possible!

If you are one of the guys who are thinking about investing but haven't made your final decision yet:

Don't worry, you're not too late - I've got 350K EUR right now and will accept investments up to 450K EUR... as that means that I can buy more parts at once which decreases the production costs as well. :)

So, during the next week, it's time to prepare all the contracts and send them to the investors.

We're very good within my timeframe, so it still looks like the big run in Germany will start in January.

Tomorrow I'll have a meeting with the guys from EBV (major distributor for parts, we bought all the TI parts from them) to discuss how to move the parts for Batch 2 from CircuitCo in Texas to Global Components in Germany.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, if you didn't see it yet:

Both Craig, me and quite a few guys from the community will be at the Replay Expo 2011 in Blackpool.

So if you ever wanted to meet us, here's a good chance. There'll be lots of arcade games, etc, as well - i'll be fun!

So, hope to see you - and thanks again for all your support :)

hurrah! fantastic news! i have my fingers and toes crossed in the hope that a corner is finally turned and that 2012 can be the year of the pandora's greatest success!

Last edited by a moderator:

i'll be fun!

That goes without saying ;)

Well done ED and thanks for all your hard work to get the ball rolling again.

Really looking forward to meeting you & Craig & hopefully quite a few fellow forumites at replay.

This is awesome ED really well done, now I have something positive to show my doubting other half, she just can't believe I've hung in this long. :D

Good luck ED! And thanks to all the investors for making it possible to continue!

aswome news hope you have a good meeting tomorrow ED, and i am deffinately booking time off work in november when i get back home next week.

Now we just have to travel back in time 3 years and convince the OPTeam back then to go this investors way and production in germany straight from the beginning. :D

Now we just have to travel back in time 3 years and convince the OPTeam back then to go this investors way and production in germany straight from the beginning. :D
But then we'd need 1.21 JiggaWatts... and I don't have a flux capacitor, do you?

EDIT: Ahem... your nick is Fusion_Power... so maybe we can get some "JiggaWatts" after all.

But then we'd need 1.21 JiggaWatts... and I don't have a flux capacitor, do you?

EDIT: Ahem... your nick is Fusion_Power... so maybe we can get some "JiggaWatts" after all.

After I read this I looked it up on Wikipedia...

And lo and behold, "Jiggawatt" is actually the most correct pronunciation! Who know? http://ow.ly/72V9M

"Jiggawatt" is a pronounciation, used primarily only in the US and has more or less died out. [Gi]gawatt is also valid and has always been the preferred pronunciation around the rest of the world: \ˈji-gə-ˌwät, ˈgi-\ <- note the 'gi

After I read this I looked it up on Wikipedia...

And lo and behold, "Jiggawatt" is actually the most correct pronunciation! Who know? http://ow.ly/72V9M
"Jiggawatt" is a pronounciation, used primarily only in the US and has more or less died out. [Gi]gawatt is also valid and has always been the preferred pronunciation around the rest of the world: \ˈji-gə-ˌwät, ˈgi-\ <- note the 'gi
To end the tangent I started, I only wrote it that way since that's how Doc Emmet Brown says it Back To The Future...

I never said it was the only one. I never said it was the more common one either. I said most correct.

Back