A Homebrew Project Codenamed Aaaa

We're waiting for a video from Moscow Linux Users Group Linux GameDeveloper Conference. :ph34r:
(The conference was held June 18, 2011).
You'll see new game play videos of Adamant Armor Affection Adventure (I think that English translation is not necessary). :rolleyes:

UPD: Fixed 2001 -> 2011

It makes a day, doesn't it? :lol:
That video is converting still. :angry:

PS This compo helps some slow@ss person (me) to do funny things.

really??? you show your game at a conference? yust Beautiful!! :) :)
but i think this video should be in RuSsian..
I find the web site of the conference(in Russian anyway :) ) http://www.mlug.ru/gamedevconf

0b1968178f528ba1d4e34ee2d6db1b02.jpg

^_- Autism Game Mode Screen

Ok, let me list the improvements of the project AAAA.
1. Added frame limiter.
2. We dropped an inefficient rendering byte code virtual machine.
Thus we have stable frame rate for a good game comfort .
3. We still have very many meshes that demand constant calculation of almost every parameter (coordinates, colours, textures).
So we limited the FPS to 30. It's predicted value. We were looking towards 30 FPS since the planning of the 3D engine (for x86 platform).
5. The game has got some new levels that contain as much of nifty platformer elements as the stealth action places. :eek:

It's such a pleasure to play AAAA with analogue stick of CAANOO. You can feel every piece of its eternal "DPIness". :D
On the Wiz console, you use D-Pad. And it's rather comfy as well.

6. G-Sensor features.
Well, of course, it's optional. Some testers can't use all the features of the project and find the camera control with G-sensor too hard. On other hand, the rest players find this way is very natural. The aiming with G-thing is like kissing a girl! :p
You can tilt, spin and move the camera.

Stay tuned for more news. Thank you!

Today's screenies ;)
59c359c7f8c72c499c09fe2a35da4f49.png

They are coming!!!

b3129ba4b18f1382726a46e118f91862.png

Look out! Behind you!

fab50add9d4c46006a283bddbcc3d5b7.png

The lighting system has been rather improved! I love the dynamic lighting so much. The light sources have their own colours and power.

And the final level is almost done.

This does look great i cant wait to have a go, good work guys

Autism mode is really fun. :D I love the analog control... but the touch screen control is a bit awkward...

Back