Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

Schnatterplatsch said:
...so who is "flaming" now? :)
I guess the last one you're doing a favour with this is yourself, but as long as it makes you feel good do it. I have a WiZ so I don't care B)

from what i was reading in the forums, quasist was banned for some reason (pandora bashing?). so i guess he has reasons why he doesnt want to port it to the pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just get it done for the Wiz, and we'll work out how to make it work on Pandora after that .. ;) ginge-style.

torpor said:
Well, just get it done for the Wiz, and we'll work out how to make it work on Pandora after that .. ;) ginge-style.

it's using GLES and ginge doesnt support that.

Don Miguel and Quasist, i love you :lol: ;)
this will be the killer-app for the CAANOO :)

torpor said:
There's a previous quasist's game Adamant Armor Affection (aka AAA) it uses no OpenGL.
Will it work with GINGE? If so, then there's a chance. :rolleyes:

You make a good argument. How are the nubs compared to the joystick on the Caanoo? (or is this going too far off-topic?)

Don Miguel, the teaser looks awesome. I love the voice!

I'm not trolling here, but I really prefer the Pandora nubs over the Caanoo controller any day .. after a few hours of playing on the Caanoo, I have a very tired thumb - but not so with the Pandora.

torpor said:
I'm not trolling here, but I really prefer the Pandora nubs over the Caanoo controller any day .. after a few hours of playing on the Caanoo, I have a very tired thumb - but not so with the Pandora.

Suuure~ ;)
Now we have a documented proof that playing on pandora heavily degradates your palms.
bc3824bdd97e54277264f4d7661cc45f.png

Okay, I'll suffer along with my Caanoo, just so I can play this amazing game. Now hurry up and finish it!

Back