Release [Rebirth Competition] Deadly Caves

Hahahoj

Still Fresh
Website
wiz.rusbase.net
We is a small group of gamemakers from Russia (consisting of two persons).

We make a game based on the "AAAA" game source . (Link: http://sebt3.openpandora.org/src/?f=aaaa-pandora-src.tar.bz2 )

This is game will have changes and improved gameplay. The music for game was written by other member - russian zx-scene musician Andrew Fer.

We hope to play in this game on Pandora someday. And we going to take part in the contest.

Sorry for my English.

this looks funny! please, be kind and do something about the controls - i really got fed up with them on AAAA :)

It needs better gfx as well.

Yup, I'd like to see a good old OLSCHOOL controls.

AAAA used some featured controls.

2Hahah: G'Luck!

Still in 640x480, yet.

tesla4_431.jpg

Looks nice, but am i the only one, who hears constant farting in this music?

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I like it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
can you show the game running on pandora? i know the original AAAA source from the caanoo didnt work quite well on pandora until some irc people did some improvements to it

can you show the game running on pandora? i know the original AAAA source from the caanoo didnt work quite well on pandora until some irc people did some improvements to it

Yes, the modified source is here, though I think sebt did some tuning to my timing values before releasing to repo though.

JCJC8.png
eSyj0.png
5gNNr.png

Guys.. u scare me! I mean Hahah-kun and quasist!

Look at these cut-scenes that draw quas to help Hahah.

It's funny, but man, how could these pics help the game design?

Hahahoj, have you managed to cure quasist's MMORPG illness? You should cut off his Internet connection. It might help )))

Anyway, thanks that u cheer me up with your progress ;) )) Hahahoj, where is my text? I'm going to help u this weekend.

hiI1h.png
7kQAy.png

Guys, you are sicko!! :D :p

PS and i don't understand.. why don't u use the source pieces from sebt3 & dumb cloud?

BTW what's with the OLD Pandora port?

fixed my induced graphicals glitchs and got it on a nice speed with nice control. and got that packaged :)

Also I finished it on pandora :D

Thanks to sebt3 for a great port. What could we do w/o your h3lp!

I had to take the project controls in my hands due to the deadline.

Can't wait to see it on Pandora.

PS The controls have been simplified.

Thanks to everyone for the efforts.

Just sent the Deadly Caves entry to ED. Waiting for the confirmation.

Back