A Homebrew Project Codenamed Aaaa

Video N4
You can see a G-sensor usage in this vid. You can see a few different mobs...
Pay attention to different styles of the laser aiming in the game.
Our friend ( who shot this video ;) ) is not a very skilled AAAA player yet.
But he does fine.

This is going to be "the Most Cool Action Game For Caanoo". :ph34r:
All the game levels are made on Caanoo. :p

2Kayuz: thx man! :lol: And stop the flood

PS The shown level has been redone after taking this video. BG sounds have been added.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really impressive !

You can move the camera with the touchscreen and rotate the screen. It's awesome !

In the vid, it seems quite difficult to aim enemies because of the camera angle. Is it to be improved ?

Well... it isn't hard to aim to mobs. You'll see it yourself. There are 2 methods of aiming at least. And... you have a sword for close attacks.
The camera angle... well, it's a common trick. The protagonist is moved to left a bit. It's for better view.

The project has a special mode to let player build his own level. I can't tell you about the missions yet. :rolleyes:
It's all done. The game has FULLY FUNCTIONAL level / mission editor now. You can create levels on your CAANOO.

The dynamic lighting sources have been added into the game. B)

Quasist is coding as damned, you know ;) You should trust the tag-team in whole.
It's VERY hard to work as a tag-team. But it should lead us to success.

yes, it's more hard then work alone, but it will be more productive ;)

Video N 5
Alas, all the singing mobs took a day off. So you cannot see any taunts in the video. Our hero vent to dentist yesterday, so he neither sings today.
In the future, the protagonist might be able to steal air crafts and cars... even from your streets. So don't leave your CAANOO by your opened windows!!! :ph34r:
I hope, you can note all the improvements yourself ;)

Funny Fact: We make these video clips in the west of the Russian Federation, code the engine in the middle of the Russian Federation and finally, make all new GFX in the east part of the Russia.

Due to the quasist's ban, I have to answer on all questions. It might make our answers a bit slowpokish and unclear sometimes.
Ok.
The game uses rather a tiny amount of RAM that let it run on Wiz perfectly.
Levels are static. So the project loads a whole level in RAM.
AAAA is made with C / SDL / OpenGL ES.

Update: The project has been started from scratch right after the RIOT COMPO announce. The progress of the project you can see every day ;)

Update2:
Due to the display, the Adamant Armor Affection Adventure runs and looks WAY BETTER on the Wiz console...

Check this video N 6, it has parts of the actual gameplay.
We decided to supply our protagonist with a lighting source. As you can see, it's rather handy. You can see taunts ))) "sing & taunt"
In this video, the high level of the BGM almost prevents you from hearing "in-game sounds". Now all the displayed mobs have their voices.

Update3:
Old model & texture neko-man (2compare):
e2bea5dedf4684fe1a126f549b921aaa.png

We're adding face animations and enhancing textures...
A new face of the neko-man )) he's hungry. He prefers cubish butts, you know :lol:
45f292c1c59019515e52cbd50ead908f.png

We forgot to rebuild resources
and suddenly met "a zombie with an adopted face". :D
09f1d2c90d0688bce08064cf338953c3.png

the whole game looks so fantastic...! :)
It reminds me somehow to a mix of minecraft and tombraider.

May it possible to change your avatar (more than one neko-man), or even make your own?
And something I would really aprecate would be a multiplayer feature, IF it could conbined with the gameplay.
Please keep on.

Now, beside the overall project progress, the G-Sensor is used for 100%.
Video 7 (the G-Sensor usage)

omg!!! wondeful!!!!!! :) :)
in this video, you add the narration system and, also, a new map; great work ;)

Dear friends!
Should we keep posting new vids 'n' pics?

BTW... We accept any critics and almost any advices.

PS Our project contains many secret game modes. Well, the "autism game mode" is ready.
It's a very secret mode. Even some people among us don't know the truth about this mode!

The game has many unique levels in different modes. So it gonna be a complete game.

keep it coming, it's nice to see progress. the zombie guy looks great!

i just dont watch the movies to not spoil my gaming experience when i'll play it for the first time :)

Back