Zomb''d Development Page.

ahaha I shall make a better sprite for the Secretary , Iprice is taking graphics from concept arts :p.
Now she looks like only the front of her desk exists... Very " Parody of a western movie "

Last edited by a moderator:
'Vorporeal' said:
Hawt. More pls? ;)
K!

Preview of Lucy's Movements:

dzcaq8.gif

i made her more girly and cute.
Since Lucy on the concept arts was made using the male hero as a template ahah!

Now i have an other template for girls because of the pillow girls thing

shouldn't they have animations for looking supprised etc... since you know shotguns and zombies are pretty suprising XD... or is this normal for them?

aha , they will. Im still in the process of doing ALL the animations ahah. :)
Im not sure i'll post all of lucy's animation though.
I just finished doing them all.
If i post every single animation from everything that would be spoiling the fun.

I'll just post the main characters animation and zombies animations. ^^.

Some of the screenshots look like this is coming together really nicely. How far along in development are you guys?

How far along in development are you guys?

Not very is the simple answer.

We've got some grand ideas though :)

I'm away all next week too, so development will cease temporarily. Hopefully there'll be some nice images to come back to to put into the game :)

I couldn't spend a week without doing a thing!

Don't Worry guys i'll do everything i can to make up for Iprice's absence ahah ;)

When you guys are finally gonna play the game you're gonna shit your pants.

love this stuff!
I envy you guys for being able to pull something like this off... Unfortunately my coding experience stops with commodore 64 assembly otherwise I would have loved to help.

Keep up the good work!

I still find the two pixel pupils to be extremely unnerving. It's like their eyes are popping out of their head. Agh.

Guys, once again, amazing work! I think that, if it's possible, THIS will be the first thing I run on my pandora.

'Vorporeal' said:
I still find the two pixel pupils to be extremely unnerving. It's like their eyes are popping out of their head. Agh.

I know exactly what you mean. I can't see how else he could do it though, so I guess it looks fine.

I get the feeling a single pixel pupil would almost be lost on Pandora's screen. Zoom one of the images (or your browser) right out and you'll see what I mean.

pixel quadrupling will look like pixel 1 1/2 ing on the pandora screen.
But then again , it gives the characters a unique style.
I think it looks more serious when surrounded by a black outline and when the eye occupies only one pixel
And when zoomed out with the whole black outline we completely loose the pupil.
I think this choice is the best if we want the game to look good on both Handhelds and Full Screen consoles.

25pnu61.png

On the picture you'll see on the left the current version and on the right the full black outline one.
And under its the same thing but with the hero looking down.
The current design is more noticeable.

'Mr.Gonzo' said:
pixel quadrupling will look like pixel 1 1/2 ing on the pandora screen.
But then again , it gives the characters a unique style.
I think it looks more serious when surrounded by a black outline and when the eye occupies only one pixel
And when zoomed out with the whole black outline we completely loose the pupil.
I think this choice is the best if we want the game to look good on both Handhelds and Full Screen consoles.

25pnu61.png

On the picture you'll see on the left the current version and on the right the full black outline one.
And under its the same thing but with the hero looking down.
The current design is more noticeable.
i think the one on the lower right actually looks the best.

(i mean as looking forwards)

Back