Concept of the game i will be working with Iprice:
28wdt8h.png

Walkin'
2rwpxy0.gif

Runnin'
2lw897a.gif

Reloadin'
2nkpegw.gif

This is what i got so far , i have images of the hero pointing his shotgun in all directions too.
Expect more soon.

-Gonzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Gonzo! The only thing I don't like is the eyes - the pupils are too prominent. Maybe make them half the size? I find your avatar much easier to look at (because they're missing altogether).

'PSyMastR' said:
Why are the noses so big?
They do kinda look like droopy cocks.

This looks like it's going to be awesome. Yeah, the eye colors kinda look a bit funny. But otherwise, I can't wait to be shooting up some zombies on my pandy. :D

Hi,

Your pixel art + Iprice (B'lox!) = I can't wait to play this game !!!

I'm playing House of the Dead: Overkill on Wii atm (amazing game btw) so I'm used to kill zombies :)

Keep up the good work guys !

Bye, Magic Sam

Cool.

Reminds me of Paul Robertson's pirates babies cabana.

NSFW
CODE
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=908674814285543652

oh boy, lol.

@lulzfish: Kind of question you should ask to iprice!

@all the people complaining about the art style: Maybe you guys should look at all Nintendo's Design decisions.
ahahah. From Mario to Pikmin.

I always bin a fan of Unique Art styles in video games , and its one of my challenges , to create an art style for each one of my projects.

Here's two alternatives you might consider...
But im really hard to convince!

2r4rebc.png

-Gonzo

What type of MODing are you wanting to do Lulzfish?

I'm not even sure what direction Mr Gonzo wants to take with this just yet, so I can't be sure how it'll turn out modding-wise, but I'm pretty sure it'll be completely different to everything else out there...

Hopefully, we'll be finding out together, soon enough :)

This looks cool (although Duck n' Roll sounds like an awfully strange genre of music).

The Hero will be walking slower in fighting stance.
2m85qx0.gif

You Can push stuff too.
2nrdl4y.gif

Alright , some of you might wanna know what this game is about ahah.
Well it's obviously a Survival Zombie Game.
For the gameplay i thought of : Classic Prince of Persia Meet Point and Click Meet Classic Resident Evil.
This will for sure have Wacky/Absurd situations and storyline.

So here it is:
You are a Simple Office Dude working in a Major Water Bottling company and suddenly
as you simply read your emails about the new batch of Bottled water you shipped last week arriving to your distributors everything turns to shit.

Office mates turn into Zombies and a plane that had the president on board crashes in the Jungle.

What the F is going on you would say?

No time for that you have to fight for you life... And Discover what the hell caused that.

Expect Zombie Coworkers , Fishes and monkeys!

'Mr.Gonzo' said:
The Hero will be walking slower in fighting stance.
2m85qx0.gif

You Can push stuff too.
2nrdl4y.gif

Alright , some of you might wanna know what this game is about ahah.
Well it's obviously a Survival Zombie Game.
For the gameplay i thought of : Classic Prince of Persia Meet Point and Click Meet Classic Resident Evil.
This will for sure have Wacky/Absurd situations and storyline.

So here it is:
You are a Simple Office Dude working in a Major Water Bottling company and suddenly
as you simply read your emails about the new batch of Bottled water you shipped last week arriving to your distributors everything turns to shit.

Office mates turn into Zombies and a plane that had the president on board crashes in the Jungle.

What the F is going on you would say?

No time for that you have to fight for you life... And Discover what the hell caused that.

Expect Zombie Coworkers , Fishes and monkeys!
I love fishes and monkeys, but what about lawyers?

Back