Zomb''d Development Page.

'PoisonedV' said:
Fuck you guys. Stuff like this is why theres so much tension between wiz and pandora. Well, I am an orderer of wiz, pandora, AND a320. i am the ambassador of open source handheld consoles.
Just in case you didn't notice - only one person said that it should be a Pandora exclusive, and the rest of us flamed him heavily. We're on your side here. Savor it while it lasts? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold Your Horses Kids.
Zombies Don't discriminate they Kill all kind of geeks equally.
2na6zo7.png

I think everyone needs to calm down. The game isn't going to be ready any time soon and I don't want people to be bored of it before it even appears. Arguing about formats is pointless.

Format(s) will be decided upon as the game progresses, depending on complexity and gameplay issues (including controls etc.)

All good things come to those who wait. ;)

We're not going to get bored of it any time quickly. We've been discussing this for god knows how long already, and we're probably having more fun in this thread than the rest of the forum combined. Don't you worry about our enthusiasm waning (I'm speaking for myself here, probably others too).

'Vorporeal' said:
We're not going to get bored of it any time quickly. We've been discussing this for god knows how long already, and we're probably having more fun in this thread than the rest of the forum combined. Don't you worry about our enthusiasm waning (I'm speaking for myself here, probably others too).
quote++;

15ocobk.png

Here's a little sneak peek of more of the Real in game rooms. I have 3 rooms of the office done , One small , one medium and one large one.
and one room of the house ( you don't see the whole thing in this screen ).
I haven't worked on zomb'd for a couple of days due to me trying to give some time to my girlfriend who deserves it :).

But this week i'll be able to work plentyy.

I need help from you guys , i must find one of the smallest fonts possible , that would look retro and cool when scaled.
Maybe something Gameboyish or i don't know.
There will be conversations with up to 3 choices of answer , so i will need the small fonts!

Thanks!

Haha, nice job putting a fetus poster in his room. :D

EDIT: Take a look at some of these fonts:
CODE
http://www.dafont.com/bitmap.php

Yep. OOOH! You should make his clock a binary clock. It would work well due to the fact that you just need dots to display the time.

Who's going to get bored with a game where there are posters of fetuses? Great job on that.

gonzo you should totally give me seekrit updates for exclusive blog posts 6_________6

'PoisonedV' said:
gonzo you should totally give me seekrit updates for exclusive blog posts 6_________6
When was the last time you made a blog post anyway?

'Vorporeal' said:
Haha, nice job putting a fetus poster in his room. :D

EDIT: Take a look at some of these fonts:
CODE
http://www.dafont.com/bitmap.php
A lot of those fonts look a lot like C64 fonts.. coincidence? ;)

I like this one :)
CODE
http://www.dafont.com/runstop-restore.font

'Mr.Gonzo' said:
15ocobk.png

Here's a little sneak peek of more of the Real in game rooms. I have 3 rooms of the office done , One small , one medium and one large one.
and one room of the house ( you don't see the whole thing in this screen ).
I haven't worked on zomb'd for a couple of days due to me trying to give some time to my girlfriend who deserves it :).
Do I not get to see them? I know I've been away for a few days, but surely I should be privvy to images and such BEFORE the community? Is this a joint project or a community one?

Come on Mr Gonzo, I know you want to share, but you're not sharing a great deal with me.

BTW It does look great :)

well i don't get much work done these days , i got alot of stuff to do.
and i didn't know what you'd do with 5 unfinished BGs.
Im almost done with the House and ALMOST done with the first rooms of the office , but nothing is done. so all i got is previews :/

Back