Zomb''d Development Page.

I've not receieved any gameplay info, graphics or ideas for a while myself. Unfortunately I can't do anything at the moment with what little I do have. :(

I think Mr Gonzo has been rather busy of late, so we'll all have to wait until he has more time to come up with some goodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys i had some problems with the forum. i couldn't send any updates.

Yes i've bin quite busy with the TV stuff and other shizzle in my personal life. But don't worry i've just sent a bunch of BGs and the Zombie layout to Iprice.
Im almost done building the "support frame" of the graphical content , once this is done , it's only going to be Production , production , production.

anyway , stay tuned more of the good stuff is coming soon!

iprice and gonzo:
I'm sure it's somewhere in this long thread, but I'm at work and didn't bother to look, but what are you writing the code in? c(++) and sdl? or something else? I just might be interested in helping code some things, as I'm about to be the proud owner of a ton of free time.

Sorry, I'm not using C++ for this game. Coding should be pretty quick once we've nailed the basics - graphics always takes longer than the coding.

Thanks for the interest though :)

This is seriously the most awsome project i've seen since....The pandora itself!
No really, i LOVE you for making a 2D retro style game.

I don't know about you people, but I've had it with "newer" games that push graphics too far and are all so boring and mindless in gameplay. Everything is a console port nowadays with stupid controls.

Anyway, back to the project, wish i could help but I'd only get in the way.
All I ask is that you don't let all the crazy and overboard ideas influince the game too much.
Zombie piranas and stuff...hm.
Let's keep it within the realistic setting, cynical, funny and SOME (not too many please) reference-wink-to-zombie-movies.

You guys are my 2D heroes.

good to have the forums back , i've sent a few emails to iprice a few weeks ago and he never replied back.
Maybe his email thingy thinks im junk. Oh well. If you see this tell me if you've received them.

Sorry Mr Gonzo, I have been so, so busy of late that I haven't had any time to catch up on anything. Really sorry. I've not been avoiding you, promise!

aha , ever since gp32x was down i didn't even go on the openhandelds forum... so this was pretty painful to me...
I had to call some old friends back since i had nothing to do ahaha.

Not having this forum is bad.
You start drinking more and more and eating junk food. ahaha.

Back