Release Zaxxon Hotfix 6 - Beta 1 released!

you can also just do

mplayer -vo x11

then drag the file onto the terminal and press enter make shure to leave a space after x11

<<had to re add this as it looks like the mod who cleaned didnt look at all of the posts?

Thanks for that.

Yes it worked fine but my 3gp videos come in small screen with no audio and opens up mplayer,which same as smplayer but smp comes in full screen and looks better,ok mplayer looks more clearer because it comes in really small screen.

This has nothing to do with panplayer does it.

Re. MAME4ALL, if someone can post the exact error from the /tmp/pndrun file and/or how to reproduce it I'll see what I can do.
It's "ofbset -fb %s -pos 0 0 -size 0 0 -mem 0 -en 0" command failing in pnd_fb_reset() because the same overlay is used at that time for tv-out and it's memory can't be freed. Either ignore return of that command or don't try to free the memory (change it to "ofbset -fb %s -en 0" to just disable the layer for LCD).

Last edited by a moderator:
you can also just do

mplayer -vo x11

then drag the file onto the terminal and press enter make shure to leave a space after x11

<<had to re add this as it looks like the mod who cleaned didnt look at all of the posts?

running this command syas mplayer not found?

also tried using pnd_run .full path/PanPlayer -vo x11 but does not work

also anychance that the new tv-out script could be added to repo?

edit

see this post by alerino to set video for tv out on panplayer

I have downloaded the hotfix archive three seperate times now and winrar keeps telling me the rootfs.img file has a bad CRC header and will not extract the file.

Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I unzipped successfully on the pandora the first time but the reflash failed.

My TV-out configuration app is nearing completion. Does anyone happen to have a nice TV-out icon lying around?

Thanks.

I'd pick something larger, honestly. I hate blurry icons with a passion; something 128x128 should do the trick.

Like this;

tv.png

Like this;

tv.png
Doesn't look too bad actually. What's the license on that one, are we allowed to use it?

[edit]Small preview:

2z4mlo6.png

Whoops, some nub strings still need replacement, I only notice that now.

The window in the Overscan pane can be resized/dragged by its four sides to quickly change the position & size. The spinbuttons allow more precise numerical input.

[/edit]

After exiting the game AAAA my nubs wouldn't work anymore. Restarting the Pandora and pulling out the battery wouldn't help either, and the nubs became stuck. The nub configurator didn't help either, as resets did not register on the nubs. I reflashed the Pandora with Hotfix 5 and now things are working fine again.

Probably Hotfix unrelated:

Also it is impossible for me to log on to the wireless network in school due to some mandatory certificates that need to be accepted upon logging in the first time with whatever unit you can think of. This means network management applied a certificate to the wireless connection. When I apply the right type, username and password for the connection, the certificate does not become visible for me. Normally on a Windows machine the Internet Explorer would open with a website that lets you accept the certificate and the terms of service. However on a Pandora this is not possible. Previously they didn't have this silly certificate and connecting a Pandora was just a breeze and worked flawlessly.

After exiting the game AAAA my nubs wouldn't work anymore.
You got it half right as it's :

Hotfix unrelated

Just go in the system/nub configuration and set left as mouse and right as mouse button....

I think you didn't read it properly, as the nubs didn't react anymore (as in totally dead), no matter what mode they were in (mouse, joystick, etc.). The hotfix unrelated comment was towards the WiFi problem.

I think you didn't read it properly, as the nubs didn't react anymore (as in totally dead), no matter what mode they were in (mouse, joystick, etc.). The hotfix unrelated comment was towards the WiFi problem.
Indeed I didnt read properly. Sorry.

I'm rather surprised AAAA killed your nubs (I wrote that code and I dont see how it is even possible)

anyone know changes in hotfix6 beta 2? (its downloadable from the firmware page)

I think the "overclock revert" message on boot after a forced shutdown has a grammatical mistake in it, not sure what it was, just remmber seeing it.

Back