Wrapping everything up!

How do they say, too many cooks spoil the broth?
Don't know if that was the whole problem, but without any sort of deadline, you just drift into eternity, changing anything on a whim because there's no reason not to

Beware of statements like this. Duke Nukem Forever was the same, and look what happened to 3DRealms
I was mostly trying to indicate my desire for patience for a quality finished product...
But when it comes to games of questionable quality... I could go on forever... *cough* Fallout 76 *cough*
Although the one exception to that might be No Man's Sky, which appears to be redeeming itself a year later after a horrible launch...

Yep. Someone here is clearly lying, and I totally dislike that.
I mean, you can always tell me that there's a delay because of some reason, but lying is absolutely unacceptable.

I'm happy once the moulds are with UniquePlast, as I'm personally directly in contact with them and with all productions I had, they never lied to me.

Wait, was the logo plate actually a moulded part? If they were just machining them out of a sheet of material rather than casting them in a mould it would be entirely possible for them to be creating that part after the moulds had been shipped off to the other company.

-Neelix

Wait, was the logo plate actually a moulded part?
The transparent bit of the logo plate is (where the light is supposed to shine through).

If I had the best faith in these people, I could think they may have transfered all the other mould parts already (as the logo bit is kinda small and probably not quite as heavy), but I highly doubt this.

Beware of statements like this. Duke Nukem Forever was the same, and look what happened to 3DRealms
Okay, I expect a Pyra when its done, or at least before ED goes bankrupt (which with his shop, day job and those of us who are somewhat addicted to buying vouchers for his shop shouldn't happen soon I think). I might also hope it happens before he's spent too much on development given I think he's paying Nikolaus and some others perhaps a wage, taking the profit out of any future pyra success.

I think you'll find the pyramids were mainly made by the Egyptians, a good few thousand years before the Greeks were civilised. The best things the greeks have built in history, if I'm remembering my legendary battles at all correctly, was a pretty damn big wooden horse, which at the very least they put on wheels and sent out to a foreign state, so international delivery is part of their oeuvre.

true, but the story doesnt tell us how long it took the greeks to build it or how many disappeared on route.......
No delivery at all.
They build it right at there door. Probably cuz they knew how to fuck up deliverys

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

I think you'll find the pyramids were mainly made by the Egyptians, a good few thousand years before the Greeks were civilised. The best things the greeks have built in history, if I'm remembering my legendary battles at all correctly, was a pretty damn big wooden horse, which at the very least they put on wheels and sent out to a foreign state, so international delivery is part of their oeuvre.
You're right! Now I have to worry about trojan in my Pyra when it eventually comes out. May as well install windows on it xD

Something doesn't add up when ED's been told the moulds are on their way across Athens to their new home, yet the old plastics firm still ask if he wants a part made using them still. Unless I've misunderstood the situations, it seems someone is at least being economical with the truth.

Someone transparent could ;)
ED! Watch out for an army of daphnia in those Pyra cases when they arrive.

If anyone can't wait for the Pyra, I am selling a Rebirth Pandora over in Trade.

Something doesn't add up when ED's been told the moulds are on their way across Athens to their new home, yet the old plastics firm still ask if he wants a part made using them still. Unless I've misunderstood the situations, it seems someone is at least being economical with the truth.

ED! Watch out for an army of daphnia in those Pyra cases when they arrive.

Or they are economical with the lie. As there are more lies they are not telling yet :p

Back