Wiz Is Further Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
'coldfis' said:
Im not surprised, it sounds like the issues they have are more than a quick fix.

I think Ill hold off buying till after we have some reviews, got a nagging feeling people arent going to like the GUI?
test:
"-'-"-' "-/'/'-"-'

you could probably use GMenu2X if you don't like the default GUI :)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Peter R' said:
Does anybody care about Pandora anyway (who also have an IQ higher than 70)?

</Rudeness/Harshtruth off>
If you're going to stoop to someone's level at least have a grain of truth to back to you up, especially if you're going to go as far as to call it harsh truth. Pandora is several times more anticipated than Wiz and you know it. Making a blanket statement that all Pandora fans are severely mentally handicapped is also pretty ridiculous, the average intelligence of a Pandora fan is not going to be subnormal and you know that too.

Given that you've been acting as a big Wiz defender on these boards you really ought to try to avoid posts like this that totally destroy your credibility.

I came from the Pandora camp and I have a slight interest in the Wiz. I have to see what it can do before I dive in though

I'm just commenting on the fact that Pandora users seem to make stupid topics asking for Vista and Windows 7 to be ported to the Pandora.

I have nothing against the Pandora and would very much like to own one if I could afford it. However, I am merely retaliating to a Pandora fanboy who has stumbled into a Wiz topic (probably by accident) and tried to troll. I don't think a post such as that should ruin my credability. I think there is plenty of room for both the Wiz and the Pandora on this site and in the world in general.

I think you read too much into things sometimes. Relax a little more. Getting too worked up over things isn't good for your health.

Edit: However, I do apologise for any immaturity in my post.

'Peter R' said:
I'm just commenting on the fact that Pandora users seem to make stupid topics asking for Vista and Windows 7 to be ported to the Pandora.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=45665&hl=

Hmmm...

'Peter R' said:
I have nothing against the Pandora and would very much like to own one if I could afford it. However, I am merely retaliating to a Pandora fanboy who has stumbled into a Wiz topic (probably by accident) and tried to troll. I don't think a post such as that should ruin my credability. I think there is plenty of room for both the Wiz and the Pandora on this site and in the world in general.
cowai never said anything pro-Pandora. Just because someone is anti-Wiz doesn't make them a Pandora fanboy.. Second, just because they think no one cares about the Wiz (which is of course wrong) doesn't mean that they're trolling. Third, just because they're anti-Wiz doesn't mean they didn't realize they're in a Wiz forum.

That's three mistaken assumptions.

Now your response, on the other hand, was more likely trolling. You're ruining your credibility by showing that you can't really think about these things objectively - if you're not willing to fairly evaluate this then why should anyone think you're fairly evaluating anything? Not to mention, you come off as strongly biased which further hurts how much people want to listen to you. Yes, Pandora has more clueless people posting about it, but that's because there are far more people posting about it in general. If you compared the percentage of total newbs I think you'll find that Wiz isn't really lagging behind, except there'd be a lot of quantization noise because the number of outsiders coming here due to the Wiz is very low.

'Peter R' said:
I think you read too much into things sometimes. Relax a little more. Getting too worked up over things isn't good for your health.
I'm not getting "too worked up" and me calling you out on why people aren't going to listen to you certainly isn't detrimental to my health... a typical "chill out" response like that is a diversion and nothing else ;P

If anything I'm glad you give me something to post about, I'm bored -_-

'Peter R' said:
Edit: However, I do apologise for any immaturity in my post.
That's good anyway :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back