WIP Report: No known hardware issues, 30 days of uptime

Yeah that's an issue but if you leave them in the Pyra and just FTP or copy files directly to it, it'll probably save that hassle :D
True, but the context was SD cards being hot swappable, so you can live with multiple smaller cards rather than one big one. Just pack them in something like an altoids tin with some wadding if you can't find anything smaller.

True, but the context was SD cards being hot swappable, so you can live with multiple smaller cards rather than one big one. Just pack them in something like an altoids tin with some wadding if you can't find anything smaller.
IMGP6451_preview_featured.jpg

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:236151 thingiverse is full of helpful items...lol

DSC_2273_preview_featured.JPG

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:633436 .

thats the one i was looking for !

my favorite sesame street as a child. i wonder what that says about me.

this eventually means, we got braindamaged as early as a preschoolar when watching this 'safe' hippi-shit the hanson creature shop ivented for us.
i love them too! 'rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiinnnggggggggggg' <3

I just bought a 400 gb Micro SD card for 69€ on Amazon. Bot an other one for 79€.
That's a great price. Much better GB/€ than the 512 gb cards.
I can live with the 100 gb less but get 2 of them for less than what one 512 gb card costs.
And with the Adapter they are fine with the Pyra. Especially as they don't have to be A2 classified. The main programs will be on the internal storage anyways.
It's A San Disk Ultra, so I suppose it's good quality. Better than the ones I had before for sure.

I wantet to buy this 400 gb Micro SD also, but ditnt found it this morning, 400 gb would be quite cool to store my whole Musik and Pictures on the Pyra,
Mybe if i find this "Angebot" i will also buy one..
Once i had a Micro SD On my Pandora, i secured it in its SD Adapter whit some Tape..

I wantet to buy this 400 gb Micro SD also, but ditnt found it this morning, 400 gb would be quite cool to store my whole Musik and Pictures on the Pyra,
Mybe if i find this "Angebot" i will also buy one..
Once i had a Micro SD On my Pandora, i secured it in its SD Adapter whit some Tape..
Code:
https://www.amazon.de/SanDisk-Ultra-microSDXC-Speicherkarte-Adapter/dp/B074RNRM2B/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542990104&sr=8-1&keywords=micro+sd+400gb

Here you go.
Be fast.

Not to be a pessimist, but I have gotten caught up in buying SD media for my soon to be arriving handheld devices many times.

TRGpro - I bought two rounds of CF media thinking it was coming soon.
Tapwave Zodiac - I bought three rounds of SD media thinking it was coming soon - then bought a pair of 4GB cards for it after it arrived.
Pandora - I bought three SDXC cards, each twice the capacity of the last while waiting - then thought I got smarter.
Pyra - I'm not buying any media for this one until I have the shipping notice.

Your own experiences may vary.

Not to be a pessimist, but I have gotten caught up in buying SD media for my soon to be arriving handheld devices many times.

Tapwave Zodiac - I bought three rounds of SD media thinking it was coming soon - then bought a pair of 4GB cards for it after it arrived.
Pandora - I bought three SDXC cards, each twice the capacity of the last while waiting - then thought I got smarter.

Yep i have 2 x 256gb U3 SD cards that have been sitting in their packaging for 2 years now

Ok bought 2 of them, on in a front SD Slot and one in the internal Micro SD Slot ..
256 € and they sell them for 69€
Seems like Amazon got they for maybe 30 € from Sandisc

I need at least one 400 GB Card for my music collection.
The 256 GB Card on the Pandora looses some files and is too small now.
So I'm fine.

The 256 GB Card on the Pandora looses some files
Been through this just a month ago, was quite a shock but didnt know better than getting an identical one (used even( because a second identical one (Lexar 256( has been working fine for years.

My 2 400 gb SD Carts are now at my Place, 918 gb in the Pyra, I still can’t believe it..

It came in a Package that would be big enough for 2 GOT Books,
Much to big for 2 Cards ..
i have some other things in order, like a plush lion for my Niche, so I thought it was this..

Im also ordered some other Stuff for the Pyra today: a USB3 Hub and a USB3 Card Reader,

Do whe have still USB 3 ??
And is it save now that the Pyra will be a thing??

The Problem is: the PC, where my Music is saved (about 60 gb) didn’t have USB3, so it will be a bit time consuming to fill the 400 gb cards..

Back