Which games are you going to play first on your Pandora?

Since 2011 looks like it's gonna be the year of the Pandora, which game or games are you guys looking forward to playing when you first get your Pandoras?

For me it's Twisted Metal 2 and KETM.

I'm really looking forward to trying Quake III on the little beast :D

But the first one will probably be Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on the GBC

First up will most likely be Fzero on snes.

Or, maybe striderforgottenworldssidearmsshinobimagicalhatflyingturboadventurekurushisplatterhousebombjackhellfireeswatwingsofworvalis3

with some mario kart in between

Such as? I keep thinking there's gonna be an explosion of it, but ..
Haven't really browsed the archive yet.. Let's take a quick look. Panjoust, PandoraPanic, Giana's return.

Well, I haven't played Ultima 7 in a while, so let's add Exult to the list. Hmmm. I was hoping for more originals and less ports. Let's hope thinks pick up a bit once there are more Pandoras out.

You know it's funny, I never got absorbed by Ocarina of time. I went bat shit insane for Link to the past, but OOT just seemed to have a lazy, plodding pace that made me sleepy after about 30 minutes. It was probably just where I was at mentally at the time though, because I loved Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, and they're essentially the same.

Anyway, I've been holding off on all of my emulation since I preordered (yes it's been a murderous wait), and I'm going to be delving straight into Eye of the beholder 1 - 3.

Oh yea, and I want to finally play through Earthbound - I played it for a while about 3 years ago on my chipped gamecube, but it crashed and cost me about 5 hours of gameplay, lost the will to play after that. I need to get it done so that I can finally play Mother 3 with the fan translation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, I've been holding off on all of my emulation since I preordered (yes it's been a murderous wait), and I'm going to be delving straight into Eye of the beholder 1 - 3.
Wow, that's a hardcore wait. Good choice on games though.

Back