What's Up With All The Slashdot Hate?

Jarska333 posted on Oct 21 2005 at 11:32 AM said:
garteth posted on Oct 21 2005 at 08:24 PM said:
I agree at people suck but I don't think there's any real solution to this  :(
Vasectomy? :)

Or perhaps VHEMT?

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
http://www.vhemt.org/

Holy crap! There actually ARE people more stupid than every misspelling forum idiot ever imaginable combined.

Last edited by a moderator:
A thead on slashdot (aparent) stupidness has decended into its own stupidness. Go figure

BTW when spelling and grammar and crass language become an issue its game over.

DaveC posted on Oct 22 2005 at 07:46 PM said:
OrR posted on Oct 22 2005 at 03:16 AM said:
Iorgy77 posted on Oct 22 2005 at 01:57 AM said:
Type Z - Are like the enemy who have finally come over to the winning side ;)

I have no problem with type C people being a type A myself.

The type B people are a little annoying.

I think the forums will eventually sort them selves out when people get their hands on the hardware, everybody who pre-ordered is on edge at the moment, well I know I am.
Z is for Zodiac! :ph34r:
There are a lot of Zodiac people around who want to move on to the next homebrew/emulation/indie device now that our baby has died.
Since we've got some experience with a mobile emulation device I hope most of us are not behaving too stupid... :rolleyes:

Since this has turned into a flame thread..

I just hope Gogeta doesn't show up here. He is a fanboi and troll. I hope he stays with his zodiac...
Since you declared this a flame thread: The same can be said about you and it's equally (un?)true.

Iorgy77 posted on Oct 22 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
Magus 86 posted on Oct 22 2005 at 05:33 PM said:
Halo is only on X-box

It's on PC too...
And on OS X.

Back on topic, if we were all in a pub I'm sure everybody would be happy, not because those actualy old enough to drink would be drunk but because we all come from different parts and have a shared interest in playing with expensive toys :p

Nobody means any real harm when they call you a retarded fuckwit,it's just banter to get people talking. If you don't like it, don't react to it. Don't worry, be happy :)

"retarded fuckwit,it's just banter" no its mean and shows a certain lack of style.

I find myself skim reading most threads and only really reading the posts from people I have known for a while, so this influx of new people doesn't bother me.

Just think of it like a lot of new sam fishers.

EDIT: I realise my method is retarded.

Wow, I haven't seen this much insulting, complaining, use of the word "gay" in a negative way, and overall hatred since the last southern baptist convention in Alabama. It's interesting how much this thread resembles the worst of the slasdot threads...

been with gp32 for years, read slashdot everyday since it was 1st mentioned in these forums so whats that make me ! lol

Since this has turned flamey your all a bunch of muppets you winey biatches

And ermm Gay :D

(whats wrong with you all, closet bound or 5 years old)

timeslip posted on Oct 27 2005 at 11:03 AM said:

You've just make me picture a bunch of 5 year olds dressed as the village people damn you!!!!!

I'm going to hell I know it ;_;

abigsmurf posted on Oct 27 2005 at 02:09 PM said:
timeslip posted on Oct 27 2005 at 11:03 AM said:

You've just make me picture a bunch of 5 year olds dressed as the village people damn you!!!!!

I'm going to hell I know it ;_;

Your only going to hell if the thought of village people jrs gives you warm feelings around the pants area that isnt coffee spillage related :D

junker posted on Oct 22 2005 at 01:34 PM said:
Magus 86 posted on Oct 22 2005 at 06:30 PM said:
Gandysampras posted on Oct 22 2005 at 01:43 PM said:
Calm down, there is no need to nitpick and act like a complete asshole. Just accept it was a joke, and lets leave it at that.

I'm not nitpicking or acting like an asshole. The guy who started this thread was being blatently retarded, and I'm calling him on it. That's it. any time I fuck up something, people get on my ass about it, so I'm just returning the favor.

retarded? for a little joke? no one else here was offended let a lone wrote so much about the not so accurate comment! why don't you "get on the ass" of those that flame you and leave little things like this alone.

and yes, the comment about the Type B guys wanting to emulate their by gone systems IS funny

1. He wasn't offended, he said that. Learn to read, or possibly come up with insults that require thought and aren't randomly thrown out.

2. Maybe he does " "get on the ass" " of those who flame him.

3. Who says it's little? You? Does that mean that it is in his mind? Whether it is or isn't is irrelevant, because last time I checked, it doesn't require much effort to post something on a forum.

4. True idiocy: You tell him to " "get on the ass" " of people who flame him and for him to leave you alone as you flame him. Am I the only one that sees anything wrong with this?

Yes the Halo-boy thing was a little bit funny, but it really doesn't make much sense. The reason they want systems that won't work on a GP32 is because they don't realize that the GP32 doesn't have enough power. You also can't make fun of people for liking newer systems, unless you're a retard - It's an opinion.

Back