What's Up With You Guys? Mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll attempt to discuss your points in an unbiased way, as is humanly possible.

- Existing GP2X hardware and firmware issues that have stood without repair for over 14 months.

I have an MK2, which has been released, I believe sometime between May and June of 2006. Hardware-wise it is satisfactory to me, except for the stick to some extent. The stick works fine for some games, but it is terrible for others. Are there any other hardware issues not addressed in the MK2 revision? If so, provide examples.

(a lot of stuff I still agree with but made the quote huge.)

The list goes on and on.

Let it go on then, what's stopping you?

- Alex
agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its one thing to debate and have discussions. Everyone doesn't have to like the gp2x. However at this point certain people are destroying this forum. Its time for the mods to defend it.

While I'll admit I'd have built the whole thing much differently and a different SoC would be required to rectify all the GP2X's issues
regain a sense of reality and correct the mistakes they've made, that they might turn the GP2X into something I'd take pleasure in owning again.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Does not compute... :lol:

clicky image

Trolls go away. If you don't like GP2X go moan somewhere else. We do like it and don't need to hear anything from you especially most of you even doesn't have a GP2X at home. And to remind something. This is PRIVATE site, nobody is paying anything to us so don't come to our house and don't say our "wife" is ugly. We know she's not perfect, but we accept it. We don't need it to hear it from you. Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back