What's The First Film You Will Watch On The Pandora

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

may88 said:
How long? HOW LONG? I'm sure it's been done already. Care to fes up you pervvy-dev? :p ((it's a wild stab in the dark. Might catch one off guard))
Sorry in advance for the mental image, but I'm thinking Craig's been there already. He probably had another one of those bubble baths.

On topic: The Hero Of Time maybe. Or maybe I'll watch it right now...

edit: Lol, that was so bad. Funny though.

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of just quality whoring, what would be the best configuration for compression, coming from DVD quality?

El Jefe said:
In terms of just quality whoring, what would be the best configuration for compression, coming from DVD quality?

Handbrake with original audio directly copied and in a 1.6gb x264 mkv, on the highest profile. In my opinion of course.

Terminator Salvation; it's the only digital copy I own. It'll be amazing!! :)

You know, I really hope that the 1-2TB SDXC cards work in the Pandora. I cannot fathom having ALL my games with me at once -- Agh! PSOne games galore!

Don't know about a movie, but I'm probably going to watch both seasons of Pasila (an awesome finnish cartoon) :)

For me it is a tie between Evil Dead 3 and all the episodes of Monkey :D

EDIT: And check out Jack of All Trades. Bruce Campbell pirate/spy show. There arent that many episodes and you can get it online ;) It only ran for two seasons.

clippa said:
You can't do a good film justice on that tiny screen.
Depends on your eyesight, really. The 800*480 pixel should be plenty. I enjoyed a lot of movies on my Zodiac back in the day, at 480*320. Most of them with subtitles! :D

fischju2000 said:
First, it's not good to convert videos to 800x480. Leave them in their original resolution and aspect ratios.

Second, mine will be Tarkovsky's Stalker. Have to test color contrast (in the Zone), the subtitles options, noise on headphones (the subtlest sounds), comfort with long periods of usage both on hands and eye strain, to see how well it can handle VOBs (copied straight from the DVD), how much battery that takes, and more. Also, it's just a brilliant film.

Good call, awesome film.

For me it will have to be one of the transformer movies, Toon first and then the more recent ones. Have to see what Megan fox in denim hot pants stradling a motorbike looks like on the pandora... while on the train to work :)

Back