What Will You Do When Ds/psp Comes Out?

What will you most likely do when DS/PSP comes out?

• Buy the DS and keep my GP32

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy the PSP and keep my GP32

• Buy both the DS and PSP and keep my GP32

• Buy none of those and keep my GP32

• Buy the DS and sell my GP32

• Buy the PSP and sell my GP32

• Buy both the DS and PSP and sell my GP32

• Total voters

DaveC

Internal Development
Just wondering how these new systems will effect the scene. The DS will most likely have emus and homebrew, but the PSP will likely not due to the proprietary media. What do you think you will do?

Me I will always keep the GP32, but will end up with the other systems as well. I usually keep all of my handhelds, the only one I sold off was my Game Gear.

who wold even dream of selling their gp32 :blink: ?
I will keep my gp and get a ds but maybe eventually get a psp

KILL EVERYONE AND DRINK THERE BLOOD FROM THE SHELL OF MY GP32!
Oh there I go thinking out loud again. :lol:

I have voted for buy the DS and sell my GP32.

This is only because im very skint at the mo and i need picto chat for a long trip to London with my uni class.

Hopefully i will be able to get round selling my GP32.

I'm not buying either the DS or the PSP

I'm Keeping My GP32

Hahaha as for my second handheld....

I BOUGHT A GAME KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAW POWER BABY! I LIKE THE GOOD STUFF!

I know most of you could give a shit about the GBA but I just read this on Success-hk.com

GBAccelerator

it looks like it might give the GBA homebrew possibilities. Not that I care because I sold my GBA SP for the GP32. The best, most open system ever.

buy a PSP and keep the GP32
PSP for gamin/lan partyin'
GP32 for emulatin
The DS screen is just too damn small, and the grfx are notin to the PSP
And I dont like how Nintendo just keep remaking the same few games and not change much
MARIO TENIS, MARIO KART, MARIO ANYTHING!
marios awesome, but hes being passed around like a whore in a virgin party!
Coded Arms, Metal Gear Ac!d, GT4, Ghost in the Shell FPS, all look awesome

~Octavious

I just HAVE to get 'em both, and of course, I will never sell my gp32_console

.. and no, I'm not rich ... that's what credit cards are for ;)

I'm sure I will buy one (maybe both) of these consoles eventually. But I have not been sold by either of these machines as of yet since I don't see a killer app being released for either. The dual screen and touch screen really isn't doing it for me (especially since the screens are both so small) and the battery life in the PSP is a major problem in my opinion (I could not have fun playing an RPG if I have to recharge so many times to get through it).

So it's going to come down to which one has the games. heh, however, once both of these are cheap I'll buy them in a second. :D

And I would never sell my GP32. I'm actually kind of offended you suggested that... :angry:

The dual screen and touch screen really isn't doing it for me (especially since the screens are both so small).

They *Are* bigger than the GBA and GBA SP screens. Personally, I don't have a problem seeing a screen about GP32 size, but I do agree that the PSP huge screen does look cool. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The DS will most likely have emus and homebrew, but the PSP will likely not due to the proprietary media. What do you think you will do?

Its the other way around. DS will behave like a gba with a gba flashcart inserted (if they work at all) and no rewritable ds carts will be available for quite a while.

The PSP on the other hand is a dream for emulators, its fast, has a huge screen and they alreay announced that games will be downloadable to memorystick. once that is figured out, its going to be big.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back