Don't Care What You Say....

Sadako

Website
Visit site
DREAMCAST!
*lights up a ci-ga-re-tt-e (moron???)*
You should all just get a Dreamcast instead, I heard it can run homebrew games?
I am not sure, but with Shenmue and Shenmue 2, I don't need anything else.
So STOP wittering on about PSP and DS! I played a DS, the screens are small!!!
Plus, I found it impossible to control with my thumb on Super Mario 64 DS!
I MIGHT consider getting a PSP later this year, I am going to wait for new cute colours to come out with it. They should release a Hello Kitty PSP like the Hello Kitty DC. So forget about Ds and PSP and go RETRO! That is what GP32x is about? Retro games!

Ah, but you can! technically. Well, in your large handbag.
This man created lots of handheld versions of consoles, like PS2 and PS1 and SNES, and DC too. I can't remember his name...

Yeah, but that is stupid and totally defeats the point of a portable console. Maybe if you were saying "Forget the PS3 and Xbox360, have a DC" your arguement would have atleast an ounce of relavince, but pitting it against handheld consoles is highly stupid.

haha! funny
i remember treamcast! i was seriously gonna get one, not that i would lug it around or anything(although it would be cool).

btw, dude, it would be great if sega made a portable that had the power of a dreamcast, but i'll stick to my new psp! oooh man, i'm so happy and can't wait to get home.

ps.
i believe 99.9% of the people here already own the great DC :D

i have one too, but never really got into it. The only homebrewn game i played on it was Beats of rage, and I only have a handful commercial titles. I agree with the above, i have more fun playing imports on my Saturn.

Back