My Brother Stole My Ds And Broke My Psp

junker posted on Apr 11 2005 at 02:41 AM said:
what, you just see it lying there? shit, i'd take it! i mean, it's either you or some other guy that'll take it.
or do you mean jacking someone?

I think he means jacking someone.

As for the topic.

POLICE POLICE POLICE.

Tis the only way.

Last edited by a moderator:
junker posted on Apr 10 2005 at 05:41 PM said:
what, you just see it lying there? shit, i'd take it! i mean, it's either you or some other guy that'll take it.
or do you mean jacking someone?

[sarcasm] Naw...they had it lying there with the fabulous screen on... [/sarcasm] Of course somebody was using it. And not like I would have stolen it anyway in any situation, it was just a thought that creeped in (the kind you push back) if you know what I mean.

I think, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", I had my GP32 on me (the case was clipped to my belt loop hehe) and really did NOT want that stolen... (and nobody stole it, thankfully)

yeah, that's how i always think. i used to play my stuff on the bus all the time(gba days), no worries even with the super ghetto bus route that always takes foreverr, hehe. no one would steal from me anyway :D

Nova posted on Apr 10 2005 at 01:13 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Apr 9 2005 at 08:50 PM said:
EDIT: your brother should be out. My little brother is going that way all ready. He pummels me round the ehad and he is only 12.

My lil sis is 13 and keeps kicking me in the nuts <_<

Kick here back in the nuts :p

hehe

There is only one way to deal with people like this, and it isn't the police.

I suggest beatings be arranged, seriously like.

Anyone know where i could get a psp on off switch ? ass its pissing me off having to use a pen or a screw or any thin type thingy to turn it on and off.

CABBAGES posted on Apr 11 2005 at 07:10 PM said:
Anyone know where i could get a psp on off switch ? ass its pissing me off having to use a pen or a screw or any thin type thingy to turn it on and off.

how about taping a ds stylus to the back of the psp. that way you can turn it on in style :)

The manager phoned me up and told me they could do nothing untill i got the police. I then decided i would try phoning there head office. They kept on telling me that they could do nothing untill i get thye police too. I tryed and tryed for ages then all of a sudden they agreed to sell it back to me for £47

CABBAGES posted on Apr 13 2005 at 04:55 PM said:
The manager phoned me up and told me they could do nothing untill i got the police. I then decided i would try phoning there head office. They kept on telling me that they could do nothing untill i get thye police too. I tryed and tryed for ages then all of a sudden they agreed to sell it back to me for £47

with all due respect

what have you actually gained here?

you might've well just given your brother forty seven quid in the first place.

Game shouldn't be getting any money off you, they are a big company that has insurance and profits to swallow this kind of thing.

CABBAGES posted on Apr 13 2005 at 05:55 PM said:
sorry but you are stupid for doign this. just phone the police.

sam i agree but in the end atleast my mum and dad do not have to take their own son to court. Anyway am happy enough now as a think am goin to visit my friend in cambridge this weekend :D

No way I would let anyone get away with that, fmaily or otherwise. I wouldn't care who gets upset over it either.

But since you didn't do anythjing about it, here's your brother's future:

Klown posted on Apr 11 2005 at 01:06 AM said:
2: Don't call the police, reinforce his idiot behavior and watch him winding up dead in a fucking skip covered in his own vomit with a needle in his arm. Watch mothers life totally crash down around her.

grim thread

I find it fascinating how many people suggest violence as the answer, it's obviously a delicate fucking situation.

Nuts to you DS or whatever, think it's about time you got proper help. There's helplines specially for this kind of thing, it's discreet and free, gp32x will not give you sound advice here.

So many family issues are ruled by apathy, I have regrets myself, so do something about it while you can.

Back