My Brother Stole My Ds And Broke My Psp

if you dont call the police then just face it, you have lost your DS and now have a damaged PSP and cant do anything about it...

CABBAGES posted on Apr 10 2005 at 02:29 AM said:
Thats the thing i dont want to get the police as it woudl just upset my mum even more.
yes. phone them or you do not get it back. or threaten to sue game. If my little brother did that the police would be round. Also they probably wont do anything except get the ds back.

Last edited by a moderator:
CABBAGES posted on Apr 9 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
:angry: This is true and im very pissed off :angry:. My ds is now in GAME as he sold it to them. My psp is back here as i think he was unable to sell i tto them coz he had no plug :angry: . But the on off switch is broken off :angry: .

I dont want to get the police involved as it would only upset my mum even more. Do you think there is anyway i coudl get my ds back without the police ? as Game have bought stolen goods ?
you must of really pissed him off

the price of a DS and PSP dont warrent you getting the police onto your brother, you would regret it later in your life, try to get an understanding of why he acted that way.

the police will just fuck things up and you may end up getting 50p a week for the next 10 years

brother or not, I'd likely hospitalize someone if they seriously damaged my PSP or any of my most loved posessions.

actually, you get the police involved. Yeah he's family, but you also said he's a smackhead... this is more than just him stealing your video games, the man is in serious trouble and needs HELP. I had issues like this in my family... I know what it's like. Trust me, if you don't help him now, you WILL regret it later. He's still young enough that he can fix his life... if he stays on the smack, it WILL kill him eventually. Take it from me my mother passed away when she was only 43 years old. And on the way to killing himself, he will only get worse and worse, stealing your stuff will only be the tip of the iceberg. Then one day when he's pissed off everyone around him so much that no one can stand him anymore and he either walks out or gets kicked out, the next time you hear anything of him will be he was found dead in a gutter.

i dont mean to be morbid but this is the future for your brother if you dont try to help him.

So get the police involved, get your DS back, and get your brother help.

you cant claim as he has full access (I assume considering he is 'family') to the house.. Game being a big chain will do things by the book... if it was a small independent games you would have much better chance... try talking to the manager.. explain the situation and if they still don't budge, say you contact the police as they are in possession of stolen goods (in which case you have to prove they are stolen)

Tlaked to the manager again this time on the phone and she was a lot nicer this time and shes goin to try get it sorted by phoning the heaqd office or somethin.

Bast i know what yuo mean i have been saying this to my family about him too. We have tryed everything but if he dosnt try or want to sort himself out then theres not much we can do. Its not even like we could physically force him or anythin i mean he can get violent and has even battered my dad a few months ago when he seemed to be gettin better but it seemed to all be an act.

Stories like this sound so odd to me, If I did something like that my own mother would call the police on me :D And rightfully so.

sam fisher posted on Apr 9 2005 at 08:50 PM said:
EDIT: your brother should be out. My little brother is going that way all ready. He pummels me round the ehad and he is only 12.

My lil sis is 13 and keeps kicking me in the nuts <_<

CABBAGES posted on Apr 10 2005 at 01:30 PM said:
Tlaked to the manager again this time on the phone and she was a lot nicer this time and shes goin to try get it sorted by phoning the heaqd office or somethin.

Bast i know what yuo mean i have been saying this to my family about him too. We have tryed everything but if he dosnt try or want to sort himself out then theres not much we can do. Its not even like we could physically force him or anythin i mean he can get violent and has even battered my dad a few months ago when he seemed to be gettin better but it seemed to all be an act.
Get th police. I had the police round for an argument with my brother the other day. Its not that bad. And after he did that. You dad should apply to get some sort of non lethal thing like a tazer. And call the police for god sake.

Nova posted on Apr 10 2005 at 02:13 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Apr 9 2005 at 08:50 PM said:
EDIT: your brother should be out. My little brother is going that way all ready. He pummels me round the ehad and he is only 12.

yes thats what they are like. My brother sticks to my head though.

He's a smackhead, commits domestic violence and steals. You have two options:

1: Call the police, put him in a cell for a while and perhaps a detox center. Upset mother.
2: Don't call the police, reinforce his idiot behavior and watch him winding up dead in a fucking skip covered in his own vomit with a needle in his arm. Watch mothers life totally crash down around her.

[/quote]

[/quote]

get her back, teen girls are easy to psychologically torture...

And Klown speaks the truth.

yeah, what Klown said is right.
and this may sound harsh, but the guy is 25 so there's only so much you can do for him. if he doesn't want to get better and goes back to his ways after you get him help, then just move on and forget him. but i don't know, just get him good help quick and call the police!
also make your parents see it the way you do. he's not going to get better without proper help in his current state.

Saw a PSP on the train and even I was tempted to steal it, and I'm not a stealing person. Stupid HUGE screen... :angry:

what, you just see it lying there? shit, i'd take it! i mean, it's either you or some other guy that'll take it.
or do you mean jacking someone?

Back