What app / game do you want to see? :)

Hi there,

I'd just love to see a tour of the lab/setup behind and around you! Are you really that organized? :lol:

Yaffle

I preordered the pandora on day one mainly to get a computer I could carry around easily with my digital camera to control it remotely for example for time-lapse photography and the like.

So, If I could dream, and if I could ask for anything, would like to see the pandora control a digital camera using USB with http://www.gphoto.org/ and to see some nice time-lapse video made by the Pandora.

I have not yet seen anyone trying to compile gphoto yet, so, I know that I have suggested quite a task for ED, but this is what this thread is all about, is it not?

I haven't checked out Snatcher SD just because of disinterest, just not really my style and the gameplay seemed sub-standard to the actual game. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Possibly not and I know its pretty different fare to the others but I've heard good things and with the great MSX emu on Pandora (zx81's front end is great for all the old computer systems) it's a why not situation surely.

Conkers Bad Fur Day?

Perfect Dark?
I think someone mentioned there's a bug and it crashes, but I may be misremembering. Otherwise it should be the same as Zelda and Mario: a little slow but still ok.
Assuming you're referring to the TLB-related split block bug, which affected both of these games, that was fixed in 20101026.

Conker's Bad Fur Day runs very slow, and is unplayable due to lack of graphics rendering. Perfect Dark should be okay. Make sure you enable the memory expansion.

Do want to see how PS1 and N64 are coming along. FFIX and Zelda:OoT too much to ask?

How about a VNC video?

i.e. remotely take over a Windows or MacOS or Linux workstation or server - preferably all 3 as separate videos?

Love to see a NeoGeo Video...

Also how about some C-64 like the Ultima Series...

Cheers,

I'd love to see fennec running, I downloaded it on my comp but it's not the same without a touchscreen.

Well, what I'd like to see is some Commodore 64 emulation.

I'd also like to see Sega CD (how about Sonic CD?) and 32x (Star Wars Arcade and After Burner 2?)emulation if possible.

Oh, and Sega Master System and Game Gear emulation. Some games I have in mind for those are Mortal Kombat, Micro Machines, Super Columns, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Shinobi, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Gameboy Advance emulation would also be nice... and I'd like to see some Gameboy emulation as well (Castlevania: Belmont's Revenge.)

If possible, I'd like to see some N64 emulation (007: Goldeneye and Turok 1/2/3)

How about a VNC video?

i.e. remotely take over a Windows or MacOS or Linux workstation or server - preferably all 3 as separate videos?
I'd like to see that the other way around; the computer controlling the Pandora. I'm serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you really think there should be two threads for this? why not just have the 'vid a day discussions' thread and lock this?

Do you really think there should be two threads for this? why not just have the 'vid a day discussions' thread and lock this?

We were first. This is the old school tread... :lol:

Seriously, this is the request thread, the other the comment thread right?

Yaffle

Some Amiga stuff would be nice to see, please. It's always good to see what games get shown in videos by like-minded people - it's a good way to pick up recommendations for titles that are worth checking out. :p

i would really like to see,if possible, if you can get a low graphics xbox emu running halo.i heard the pandora cant run xbox gamess,maybe if you redu=ce graphics and sound quality it might work,oh and a psp emu please :D

I would also like to see a video where you configure ScummVM and Dosbox.

i would really like to see,if possible, if you can get a low graphics xbox emu running halo.i heard the pandora cant run xbox gamess,maybe if you redu=ce graphics and sound quality it might work,oh and a psp emu please :D

The N64 and Dreamcast emulators need work first, and besides, the original X-Box had a 755 Mhz processor + a separate graphics processor.

I have set up another thread for development requests: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/619-port-requests/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back