What app / game do you want to see? :)

Woot, a lot of suggestions.

Gonna start with Descent 1 and 2 today, more stuff tomorrow.

I never played any fighting games so I doubt I can show any combos ;)

A first setup video is a nice idea, will also do that.

If you ask for any emulators: Please also tell me what games you want to see as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
N64 is basically what I'm buying this for, so it'd be nice to see that!!!

I would really like to see a C64 emulation speed demanding demo like Edge of Disgrace and/or Deus ex Machina.

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/download.php?id=91085

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/download.php?id=81345

I have yet to see a C64 emulator running on a portable device that can handle stuff like this. If it works I'll be a very happy man ;)

Edit: Both these demo's need true drive emulation switched on

They both work fullspeed, so you will see a video of them soon ;)

Geeez, YouTube is processing my 3 min video (Descent 1 & 2) for the last 2 hours now... is that normal nowadays?

I would really like to see a C64 emulation speed demanding demo like Edge of Disgrace and/or Deus ex Machina.

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/download.php?id=91085

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/download.php?id=81345

I have yet to see a C64 emulator running on a portable device that can handle stuff like this. If it works I'll be a very happy man ;)

Edit: Both these demo's need true drive emulation switched on
They both work fullspeed, so you will see a video of them soon ;)

I look forward to seeing this too!

Maybe youtube is bogged down from my incessant refreshing, looking for the new video? lol :p

No idea. Still processing...

Uploaded it a second time. Now both are processing. Let's see which ones' faster.

No idea. Still processing...

Uploaded it a second time. Now both are processing. Let's see which ones' faster.

Which one was it?

On a related note, the stalker has show me this posting. Don't you think "The Pandora is finally back in production" is a bit misleading? Depending on where you draw the line, either it's been in production this whole time -- they've been making boards in Texas, right? -- or it still isn't -- because you haven't started up assembly in the UK + shipping, yet. I like the sentiment (and look forward to the videos), but I worry at how high the episode numbers may eventually reach.

BTW, great video!

I'd really like to see the current state of N64 emulation, if possible! I read somewhere that games like Pokemon Snap don't work too well yet, but perhaps show that off in it's current state? Or PLEASE do one of the Zelda games!

snip/snap...I read somewhere that games like Pokemon Snap don't work too well yet...
Noo!

Man, quite probably my favorite N64 game. Then again i've only played Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Snap, South Park, Super Mario 64 (that's a great game too - I think a vid has been made) and Super Mario Kart 64 (or whatever its name was). Seeing EvilDragon playing THAT(Pokemon Snap heh) would make my day - it's too bad it doesn't work so good yet. Stadium 1, 2, or both? Pleeease? ;) .

Good to see we do indeed get fullspeed VICE (or whatever C64 emulator you used - it's all good). IIRC VICE couldn't/wouldn't be ported to Nintendo DS due to memory usage but was faster than Frodo, that or it's what people were guessing, or my memory is shot :p .

Hey, are there any IO lines on the Ext. Connector? I'd like to try interfacing with my Gameboy or something one day. Man, that would be sweeeet. But we're straying off topic - can we see some Gameboy(Color/Advance too?) demos running? Show N64/etc first, get the really really impressive stuff going first, but it would be good to see some more demoscene. I'd like to see pretty much any demo from any platform - HEY what about Gp32 emulation? Has anything like this been done before? I'm not suggesting an emulator be written but if one has it'd be nice to see.

Graphing calculator emulation vid seconded - esp if it's full emulation of one of TI's z80-equipped (or ARMed. Ha ha ha. Wrong company.) calcs.

Am I the only one that wants to see if System Shock will run at full speed in DOSBox?

I may not have the disk anymore, but I've guarded the install files like children and I would love to have CDShock portable at full speed.

That, and Ascendancy. I love that game.

And if those aren't really up your alley, ED, there's always Betrayal at Krondor.

So, since this is so disjointed:

1 - System Shock(CD)

2 - Ascendancy

3 - Betrayal at Krondor

I'd really like to see the current state of N64 emulation. . .PLEASE do one of the Zelda games!
+1 for Ocarina of Time on the N64

My little brother was the one with the N64 in our house, he had no job so I didn't play it much due to lack of games. I bought Ocarina of Time and to this day is my fav Zelda game. So for me N64 emulation wouldn't be that exciting if it isn't Ocarina of Time.

Hi

I really want to see how is the gameplay in a vertical shooter, like Xevious or same, when you must to turn the Pandora 90'. How can you play that way at all.

Thanks

Hi.

I would like to see Quakelive on the pandora. already seen it on a ubuntu netbook.

I'd like to see a demo of PUAE running an A1200 game such as Alien Breed 3D I think it will be slow but would like to see if it runs or not, alternatively an A1200 game like Banshee maybe.

Also DosBox running Screamer 2 would be great :)

I'd like to see some oldscool rpgs on dosbox, like might and magic II or III.

This is my very first post in this forum so i hope it will be noticed :p Just kidding ;) Thx for this service ED and keep going!

Does Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory work? :p

That’d be awesome.

The original minimum requirements were CPU: 600 MHz, 128 MB Ram, 32 MB GPU. So the Pandora should be able to handle that?

(Free Download)

Back