What app / game do you want to see? :)

i wanna see the pandora running the game "flashback"! :D

Amiga, DOS, Genesis or Super Nintendo version?

Edit: Well back then the Amiga version typically was always better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really love to see some GemRB running the Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale series. Also, I think we need to see multiplayer something! Any chance of getting a game of co-op multiplayer Doom, perhaps? Or Quake 2... Also, if the emulators can do it, I'd love to see multiplayer SNES or N64 games!

Also, as somebody said in the Facebook comments, it'd be awesome to have a demo of how to prepare an SD card for the Pandora on a desktop system too.

Really looking forward to the tethering demo!

I'm new to the Pandora. I just learned about it a couple of weeks ago and placed my order last week. I'm really enjoying reading the forums while I wait for mine to arrive.

I second (or third or whatever) the request for a video of Amiga and PS1 emulation. Also, I'd love to see how the Pandora would work with the dual joystick games for the Atari 5200 - Space Dungeon (one of my all time favorites) or Robotron: 2084.

This video series is a great idea, ED!

- Jim -

Hey I am not even sure if the pandora can do this or not but perhaps a video of playing a video through the TV output while playing a rom! but like I said before I am not sure if the pandora can even do this

I'd like to see a video of mupen64plus in it's current state play both of the Zelda Games and Paper Mario if it's playable right now those are probably my main favorites from N64 that I'll be wanting to play. :D

ED, your ScummVM videos make me want to go play Day of the Tentacle again! Thanks for the vid!
I know that was one of my first Lucas games for the computer my very first was Maniac Mansion NES (I was only 6 and found out that you could put the hamster in the microwave and turn it on with Syd. My mom couldn't believe that I did that and then I even gave it to Weird Edd and then

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1oE8PhNMjqM?feature=oembed) :D

I'm glad to see that Monkey Island 3 works so well on the Pandora. B)

do you mean something like this?

also showing off retrode (another product)
That's just showing emulation with TV out cloned. I'm pretty sure he's asking to see one thing on the TV and another on the LCD screen. The OMAP should be capable of doing this (therefore the Pandora should be able to as well) but I don't think ED has configured it to be able to do so yet. There may also be other things preventing it from working like that.

A game I would like to see is Wurmonline, a swedish mmorpg that is written in Java and runs on linux. Would be nice to see it running on a pandora even if it might be unplayable because of the grafics and how many windows you need open at once... :)

I would like to see few things in videos :)

- First setup of Pandora - DONE

- ScummVM with some HiRes games - DONE

- Tethering with mobile phone - should be DONE tomorrow (I prefer Symbian but WM should be enough for now :) )

- Functionality of P-UAE - speed of A1200 emulation (Alien Breed 3D, Alien Breed 3D II, SuperStardust, SlamTilt)

- Playing of HD (480p, 720p, 1080p) videos (MPEG2, DivX/XviD, h264) without reencoding - HD AVIs, MOVs, MKVs with external and internal subtitles

After that I will be full of energy to be able to wait next 2 months ;) for my Pandora.

P.S.: for EvilDragon - Will you make one per day video from now to the DAY when last "first batch" customers will receive their Pandoras??? :D ;)

OT P.S.: will there be any way how to play HD videos from Pandora connected to some kind of HD display (LCD/plasma with DVI/HDMI input) ??????

OT P.S.: will there be any way how to play HD videos from Pandora connected to some kind of HD display (LCD/plasma with DVI/HDMI input) ??????
The Pandora doesn't have a DVI or HDMI output, so I'm not sure how feasible this is. :p

The Pandora doesn't have a DVI or HDMI output, so I'm not sure how feasible this is. :p

Yes, I know that :) and this is reason why I use term "any way" :)

I think some kind of "hack" and/or using signals from ExtConnector or using some piece of extra hardware (USB2DVI/HDMI converter, if any?)

But OK, stop that, this is strongly OT :)

But I forgot one my "this topic" wish: VNC client ! it is must have feature for me :)

I notice that the latest videos intros are filmed sat in the seats of a cinema. Had you thought to show some gaming on the cinema screen? Maybe a multiplayer contest of something with some friends?

Back