While Waiting... What Would You Like To See?

alerino

kuru said:
The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel in Dosbox, I still have it on Floppies with original packaging, awesome adventure game for its time. AFAIK not supported by ScummVM despite requests. Too few I reckon.

+1 for a USB 3G stick working, if you can get your hands on one. Thanks for showing tethering to your Sony btw.
wish granted, no video sorry

4939013686_b4c9d0dd21.jpg

4939011090_9e17d68035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see some Goldeneye gameplay, eventually would be a m a z i n g to see Wolfenstein ET. Don't know how old school games would run but, games like Warcarft 2, Worms (I think there was a PS1 or n64 edition), F22-Lightning, and Dink smallwood. Also would be cool to see if anyone has found a way to do TV out using USB (USB - VGA, USB - RCA, USB - HDMI, or something like that) And Skype w/ webcam would be cool to see.

Prometheus

Cjduble said:
Worms (I think there was a PS1 or n64 edition)
And the original Amiga version, and the SNES, Mega Drive, Game Boy, MS-DOS, and so on and so on, versions... It was ported to just about everything at the time. ;)

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
Alerino said:
kuru said:
The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel in Dosbox, I still have it on Floppies with original packaging, awesome adventure game for its time. AFAIK not supported by ScummVM despite requests. Too few I reckon.

+1 for a USB 3G stick working, if you can get your hands on one. Thanks for showing tethering to your Sony btw.
wish granted, no video sorry

<cool pix/>
Thanks mate!

Kayday

eeekubuntu said:
Put Psycho Pinball in dosbox or The 7th guest in scummvm :D
Yes would love to see 7th guest and how about Gabriel Knight 2 Beast Within in dosbox.

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
Here's another one: I'd love to see an iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor and a successful injection test with the aircrack-ng suite. For educational purposes of course.

notyu1459

Still Fresh
Here's something awesome:

Quake 3

Tv-out

With nubs and then with controllers with a usb hub for multiplayer.

That would be SWEET. ;)