We Have Cases Folks

so F*cking great!

just while craigX posted that i didnt get enough time to get happy, my house front door Fence got ruined by a truck reversing.

Okay Forum now we need to do our bit. Send Red Bull and high caffeine sugary drinks to Criagix.
Any one got a CD of that song with the lines "Sleep when you're dead" (Bon Jovi I think). Well send that too.

My message to the OPT: Just think of those poor Chinese being exploited in the sweat-shops of China and go now and work like them. :p

It's about fucking time!

Good news Craig! I'm sorry you can't read all the post, but it's for the better, you've got work to do. I guess Michael should be booking his flight ASAP. Also, please update the masses in regards to the remaining 3000+ cases. I'm sure everyone would like to know when to expect the rest to arrive.

Finally, Pandoras in 2 weeks! :lol:

Chris

may88 said:
Send Red Bull and high caffeine sugary drinks to Criagix.
That's what was in the cases.
Cases of Red Bull.
Didn't you read the whole Twitter?

Edit: ALMOST TWICE IN ONE THREAD
My jokes are not good enough to post on the top of a page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
PRINT “HELLOLO!”

LOAD “FINAL TWO MONTHS”,OPENPANDORA

*HEAD EXPLODES*

andyB911 said:
Well I'm going to have a beer to celebrate this momentous occasion!

Cheers one and all. And for one evening, lets enjoy the moment optimistically without negativity.

PS Craig, you drove them back from the airport? I take you don't drive a smart car... :lol:

I am having this: http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/belhaven-scottish-ale--export-bottle-keg/4486/
Pretty nice beer :)

I guess Openpandora now got all the necessary part to build the first 700 Pandora. We'll see how smoothly the assembly will go.
I am very much looking forward to the first unit shipping. And no, I am not in the first 1000's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooho :D

I just hope thats really it :) Still cant belive it Oo is this really happening ???

Or is it maybe just a prank of the Matrix ? I dont know anymore.

Looks like we'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to get pics/video.

I know you want photos but I want, well, sleep. I'm planning video tomorrow. Let's drink to the good times, red wine, going to my head...

Have a good rest Craig, you deserve it. :)

I'm working soo hard to keep the cynicism up now. When craig posts a video tomorrow (twitter says he will anyway) I'll probably lose it.
Exciting times!

Why is Craig having trouble accessing the boards when he has enough parts for 1000 wifi ready internet capable Pandora's within his reach?

Man I have been waiting forever and a day for my pandora to be finished I hope that there will be no more delay in shipping the Pandora we have been waiting too long for this outdated unit come on and ship!!

That's great news Craig. Cannot wait to see some photos/video of the first real MP Pandora.

I and others would like to know how the other parts are going to eventually find their way to England, in what quantities you expect them etc. if you know, and it's not too much trouble? I'm hopeful that there's already some more boards being built and that the cases won't take too long. Between assembling and fixing the resistor I think there'll be a steady flow of Pandoras coming out of the village hall. :)

Absolutely cannot wait. Congratulations everyone.

Back