We Have Cases Folks

Awesome!
static.gif

WizardStan said:
My cynicism of the past few weeks is waning ever so slightly.

Don't do it. Do not allow yourself to get excited about Pandoras arriving soon. You'll kick yourself the next time something goes wrong.

I remember letting my guard down in December, even allowing myself to worry if I needed to change my shipping address whilst away!

That cynicism is healthy; it's a defense mechanism.

Still bloody great news that they've arrived. I wonder what the quality is like...

Last edited by a moderator:
may i suggest unpainting one in order to check quality?

Hopefully Craig can get his internet working. His Twitter says that his ISP won't let him reach the forums :(

AquaAnalogue said:
Hopefully Craig can get his internet working. His Twitter says that his ISP won't let him reach the forums :(

i see a full blown customs investigations, bugging all communications for CraigX

thats only the proof of the first

In a few minutes I'm off to the cinema to watch The Crazies. And when I come back I'm going to watch Craig's verdict (pictures!).

Afterwards my head will explode.

Wootson said:
In a few minutes I'm off to the cinema to watch The Crazies. And when I come back I'm going to watch Craig's verdict (pictures!).

Afterwards my head will explode.
Well, the longer we go with no updates, normally means there is a problem, and the team is discussing it behind the scenes.

But, the same can be said if everything was OK. The team can be prepairing flights, dates, schedules and such, so then we know what to expect in full next week. I might avoid this site for awile, so I don't stress myself out, but it is really hard. I want my Pandora ASAP!

Chris

There is so much I wanna say right now but ill shorten it,

nice one. . .

that is all B)

I have kind of been assuming this all along.

But now that my exams are over, shipping can commence.

Yes, it's all about me. I want.

gief me pandara or els.

I recon there is a problem ,why use twitter with such a big thing like the cases but only use so little words and leave us hanging untill when ? why not (i have cases all is good) or (i have cases they look fine) errm infact why does he use twitter ,its scary stuff lol i hope he is a happy man right now and all is great ,please craig let us all know whats going on ohh and a pic or twelve would be amazing.

PADDY

paddy said:
I recon there is a problem ,why use twitter with such a big thing like the cases but only use so little words and leave us hanging untill when ? why not (i have cases all is good) or (i have cases they look fine) errm infact why does he use twitter ,its scary stuff lol i hope he is a happy man right now and all is great ,please craig let us all know whats going on ohh and a pic or twelve would be amazing.

PADDY
Uh, are you new here? Everything that Craig posts is short and unfulfilling. It's only been a few hours also, give him some time.

gp32rich said:
I reckon they're the wrong colour - I dunno - pink or ash-grey? ;)

Hey, I would be more than happy with the Ash Gray, to tell you the truth. I would actually rather have that color if at all possible. (Not that I don't like the black, but the Ash Gray is pretty much the color I was hoping for back when we were still calling it the Craiginator) However, if they were all pink, I'd probably cry.

EDIT:

second exodous said:
paddy said:

PADDY
Uh, are you new here? Everything that Craig posts is short and unfulfilling. It's only been a few hours also, give him some time.

Yes, his vagueness is quite notorious.

-God Ginrai

he is still on the hardware shop
renting a crowbar

EDIT:

something i must say is that of the most large shippings from china,

is that they always know how to get those wooden boxes impossible to open,
it seems they always have large stock of wood and nails.

second exodous said:

I say he bounces back and forth between purposely misleading to vindictive ban hammer

basically just your average nut job

Back