We Have Cases Folks

Well I'm going to have a beer to celebrate this momentous occasion!

Cheers one and all. And for one evening, lets enjoy the moment optimistically without negativity.

PS Craig, you drove them back from the airport? I take you don't drive a smart car... :lol:

Well with how exciting the title was, i feel a little let down.... No official word from OP... :(

I have a fear that we will have the same unnessessary delays with the next 3000 cases (plus 6000 after that).

Its nice news to wake up and hear that a big bulk of cases have arrived... Great news...

kingoddball said:
Well with how exciting the title was, i feel a little let down.... No official word from OP... :(

I have a fear that we will have the same unnessessary delays with the next 3000 cases (plus 6000 after that).

Its nice news to wake up and hear that a big bulk of cases have arrived... Great news...

Pretty sure the next batch of cases is going to be the whole 9000, and not 3000 then 6000

EvilDragon is on the boards, maybe well get some info soon (although hes currently on the wiz forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
kingoddball said:

I too have gloomy thoughts regarding the two months[sub]tm[/sub] all us with order number >1000 will have to wait for the remainder of the cases.
This is really going to hurt big time as soon as there are Pandora release into the wild.

Relax, MWeston is almost complete...
saturn3.jpg

Woot. From Twitterix
I'm happy with the cases and all the parts are here. Now it's going to take a weekend to just organise all this kit. (still no gp32x here)

I would say full speed ahead. :)

from craigix twitter:
Craigix :

"I'm happy with the cases and all the parts are here. Now it's going to take a weekend to just organise all this kit. (still no gp32x here)"

gibberish said:
im dubious. why no comment along the lines "the cases are perfect, and all the keymats etc are here too".
pessimistic until the last i see

hurrah pandora! its pretty hilarious though that the week i am leaving the country i.e. from next friday til the friday after, i am likely to get mine! im around order 350, and if the assembly goes well or at least to plan, thats when i would expect it. dinger!

gibberish said:
im dubious. why no comment along the lines "the cases are perfect, and all the keymats etc are here too".

It seems that you are not familiar with Craig's school of posting.

From Craig's twitter:
I'm happy with the cases and all the parts are here. Now it's going to take a weekend to just organise all this kit. (still no gp32x here)

YAY! :pandora2ut4:

Looking at his current twitter status Craig is having trouble accessing the site,

"I'm happy with the cases and all the parts are here. Now it's going to take a weekend to just organise all this kit. (still no gp32x here)"

Is he forgetting to put .com at the end? Don't know why it would be down for just him...

But he should post some twitpics, I don't think he realizes how big of a deal this is to some of us. MAJOR milestone IMHO.

senorgomez said:
Is he forgetting to put .com at the end? Don't know why it would be down for just him...

But he should post some twitpics, I don't think he realizes how big of a deal this is to some of us. MAJOR milestone IMHO.

It's probably not just him, sometimes the ISP can cause some websites to not resolve for whatever reason

Back