We Have Cases Folks

borgqueenx said:
No yay yet. Dont get to exiting folks...craig did only say he got the cases...not with some kind of happyness in the sentence, so not all parts are there yet to assemble.

Yeah, we still dont really know if all the parts are there. I will cheer only when I see pics of the first assembled model.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoleGrave said:
borgqueenx said:
No yay yet. Dont get to exiting folks...craig did only say he got the cases...not with some kind of happyness in the sentence, so not all parts are there yet to assemble.

Yeah, we still dont really know if all the parts are there. I will cheer only when I see pics of the first assembled model.

think alot of people will do more than cheer :D

wrath of khan said:
rathboneholmes.jpg

CASE CLOSED!!!!!OR IS IT????????????????
Clarkie!

4604915508_9fe581ef62_m.jpg

... Case re-opened.

Edit: Curses. Another bottom post.

Unfortunately the upper and lower parts of the base do not align properly when the PCB is present. It's probably going to mean shaving a small amount off the lower part to allow the sections to sandwich together properly.

God Ginrai said:
I would actually rather have that color if at all possible. (Not that I don't like the black, but the Ash Gray is pretty much the color I was hoping for back when we were still calling it the Craiginator)

Agreed

God Ginrai said:
However, if they were all pink, I'd probably cry.

Agreed again

purplesky said:
Unfortunately the upper and lower parts of the base do not align properly when the PCB is present. It's probably going to mean shaving a small amount off the lower part to allow the sections to sandwich together properly.

source ???

thanks, if this is true
if its not FU

purplesky said:

But does it blend?

Butterman said:
purplesky said:

But does it blend?
who got a blendtec blender?

emcp said:
purplesky said:

source ???

thanks, if this is true
if its not FU
IIRC that is a pasted text of what ED said about 3 months ago, when they were battling china.

Just in case you haven't looked, this might be partly why Craig has not given any more details:

"@craigix and your verdict is...........
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to Craigix"

"@mr_bobs If my ISP would let me reach gp32x.de i'd tell you...
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to mr_bobs"

paddy said:
Is Purplesky's comment true ?

nah ignore him look at his previous posts. he's a flame monkey.
20 posts prolly a banned member (rejoined to let out another hissy fit on this cruel world of his </ whiny crybaby voice>)

Rygiz said:
Just in case you haven't looked, this might be partly why Craig has not given any more details:

"@craigix and your verdict is...........
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to Craigix"

"@mr_bobs If my ISP would let me reach gp32x.de i'd tell you...
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to mr_bobs"
Sounds kinda suspicious, he could easily have said on twitter and it would have been relayed here quickly enough.

Obviously he might want to avoid a terse message being misinterpreted so...
...oh wait it's Craig nevermind. :p

*Puff...puff, pant..pant.....*
I got here as quick as i could. Has something happened?

Ralph said:
Craig has the final 1000 case delivery, but no one knows if it's good, bad, or ugly. We are all just waiting for more info. Sit tight!

Chris

hehe cool SONY but a bit premature maybe...

I think this might be more appropriate though

Note that Criagix when to the airport to pick them up rather than allow UPS to deliver them to the Closed-on-Friday-Afternoon garden centre.

jumpman said:
Ralph said:
Craig has the final 1000 case delivery, but no one knows if it's good, bad, or ugly. We are all just waiting for more info. Sit tight!

Chris
the news is good, but the aftermath has yet to come.

Back