Wanna Be Wizard Is Now Available

THAT was the fastest update ever, especialy after it only being a little over a day. Keep it going Lethe. ^_^ ;) ^_^ " ^_^ "< This one reminds me of anime. Wonder why? :huh:

Keep up the great work Lethe :)
You already reach near half of it, it's awesome :)
thanks ALOT !!!! :)

YAY :)
do you think it will be ready at the end of the year? :)

btw: http://www.wbw.co.kr/ gives me 404

I'm afraid not. Even though i can translate it by the end of the year, but they would have to put the text in the game and... you know those stuff

the link gives you a 404? That's wierd... it works for me

well no problem with that, as long as it gets released anytime :)

maybe its a problem with the languege set? some kind of redirection? can you give me a direckt link to the index file?

edit: nevermind, had to enable flash, but its still wierd that it gives a 404 when flash is off.

This will be a commercial purchase of mine. I think my third. 4th if you include the second copy of GPCinema I had to buy on account of losing a GP32. Though I suspect I won't be able to make it before I head away from the net for a large part of 7 months, and certainly away from my GP32. Which is a shame. Might have to get my brother to buy it for me if it isn't re-inserted by, say, Jan 20th. But hey - that's life.

Congrats on getting to 50% so darn fast Lethe :)

i grammar check every page. It's not as much as you think it is. 6% is 5 pages and since it's in dialogue format less than half of the page is filled with text. 5 pages in 2 days isn't that fast, or is it? here's an example of what's in a page.

앤 : 음… 네 알았어요. 고마워요, 아저씨.

<주점>
앤 : 언니! 뭐해?
레나 : 아~ 장부적고 있는 중이야.
앤 : 아 그렇구나~ 언니, 있잖아 물어볼게 있거든?

페이드 아웃되었다 페이드 인된다.

레나 : 응? ‘지혜의책’? 글쎄, 왠지 많이 들어본거 같기도 하고… 꽤 친숙한데, 음… 얘기는 잘 모르겠다?
앤 : 에휴~ 언니도 몰라? 큰일이네~
레나 : 음… 잠깐만 이거 마저 적고.
앤 : 응. 근데 그 장부 굉장히 오래된 거네?
레나 : 응? 아~ 이거? 그러게, 집안 정리하다가 나왔는데, 안에 아무내용도 없더라? 그래서 버리기도 그렇고, 호호. 그래서 장부로 쓰는거지.
앤 : 아~ 어? 언니! 잠깐!
레나 : 응? 왜?
앤 : 그 장부 앞에 뭐라고 써있는데? 그건 뭐야?
레나 : 응? 이거? 응… 그러니까 지. 혜. 의. 책. 이라고 적혀있네?
앤 : 응? 그치! 뭐야! 그거 혹시 ‘지혜의책’아냐?
레나 : 아~ 그래서 그렇게 많이 들어본거 같았구나? 에이~ 설마~ 안에는 아무런 것도 적혀있지 않은걸?
앤 : 아냐 아냐, 언니! 그거 나 줘봐! 응?
레나 : 안돼, 얘! 일주일 전부터 장부적는게 밀려서 겨우겨우 오늘까지 다 적었단 말야~
앤 : 언니!
레나 : 안돼~
앤 : 아휴~ 그럼 내가 새거 사다 줄게, 그럼 되잖아~ 응?
레나 : 새거? 음… 안되는데… 음… 좋아! 대신 두권정도는 사줘야 해!
앤 : 아휴~ 알았어 알았어! 언니! 잠깐 기달려, 내가 하나 사다줄게! 잠깐 기달려, 알았지?
레나 : 응 그래.

<주점> - 공책이 2권 미만일 경우 -
레나 : 안돼~ 한권은 너무하잖아~ 그럼 니가 일주일치 다시 적어줄래?
앤 : 아휴~ 알았어, 하나 더 사주면 되잖아!

<주점> - 공책이 2권 이상일 경우 -
앤 : 됐지? 자!

Great to see that you keep progress so fast :))
keep do the great work, alot of fans are waiting for this first real RPG in english on GP32 ;p

Back