Wanna Be Wizard Is Now Available

Jarska333 posted on Dec 5 2004 at 10:05 PM said:
I wonder... Is it any good... As a game... <_<

No doubt it'll be :)

Great news again Lethe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry folks, ive been lazy for a loooong time. didnt post cuz no news.i know this sounds like a poor excuse but with school and a job, i dont get much time (and if i do get time, i just like to goof off :p) anyways, generalnmx is doing the editing for me. i've got about 70% done

ah, no wonder the new posts didn't show up. i was doing fast replies... anyways i remember what i said in october
good news, ive discussed all the detail with mr ahn and hopefully i will start soon. just need some time for gamepark to finalize it. it'll probably take me a month or less to finish. haha he asked what i would like in payment and i said a copy of the translated game with my name in the credits.

wow a month? i slapped myself a couple times after reading this (Sorry for the delay folks)

this is great news Lethe, I can't wait to get my hands on copy.
Cheers !

Lethe you'll soon get the rank of "Hero" in our communauty ;)

Many thanks for your work :)

can't wait to play it :)

Where to Download ? joygp is dead ! Impossible to buy mileage.

They could put paypal on their site and send it to you in a password protected zip file. Once you've downloaded it you would then use that SecureMax thingy to make sure only one copy is used per GP32.

Also as we're a nice bunch - any GP32 warez is usually quickly reported and dealt with. (that DVD guy got owned)

Where to Download ? joygp is dead ! Impossible to buy mileage.

They could put paypal on their site and send it to you in a password protected zip file. Once you've downloaded it you would then use that SecureMax thingy to make sure only one copy is used per GP32.

Also as we're a nice bunch - any GP32 warez is usually quickly reported and dealt with. (that DVD guy got owned)

Who are "They" ?
All is possible but the problem is that we don't know if Gamepark want to make anything . Hope to see a day the possiblity to buy games online.. maybe on http://www.gp32.com/eng

Last edited by a moderator:
Back