Update Openpandora.ca?

piercer said:
LOL, when will any of you finally realise that -

It will always be 'close', it will always be 2 months away, IT WILL NEVER BE DELIVERED.

When you are all still here a year from now discussing how it is still 2 months away, will you realise then?

LOL

Youre sooo stupid, do you realise that you are wasting youre time posting this on this forum? You should buy a monkey or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
piercer said:
LOL, when will any of you finally realise that -

It will always be 'close', it will always be 2 months away, IT WILL NEVER BE DELIVERED.

When you are all still here a year from now discussing how it is still 2 months away, will you realise then?

LOL

Wow this place is so positive today. We really are at the end of the project so cheer up people!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=untfJnXUZeg

I was in a good mood because everything is in the production phase which means slightly less work for me and a nice feeling in the pit of my stomach instead of worry. I decided to drag out the MS Paint and update my picture. :)

As usual, some of you get it and some of you don't. Even if all 4000 cases showed up on Sept. 15 at 4:01pm, it isn't like they will all be assembled at 5:01pm and shipped out on Sept. 16 at 9:00am. It takes time and manual labor (not by us, by the factory). The couriers are getting worse and worse these days it would seem, so that is going to take time too and most definitely push the bulk of deliveries into October. Unless one of you has a teleporter we can borrow, it's going to take time to move these around the world. ;)

I can teleport things. Don't know how the hardware would fare that way, though. And people would probably notice the twilight portals in the sky.

Im now taking preorders for my teleporter. Its shipping in just two months! Pre-order before they're gone!

Sorry had to...

MWeston said:
Unless one of you has a teleporter we can borrow, it's going to take time to move these around the world. ;)
May I advise that you don't order teleporter parts from the same people that Capcom get theirs from for some of their games. You'd end up with Pandoras in vague approximate locations, and oftentimes downright inconvenient ones. :p

WizardStan said:
pfft, I'm releasing my time machine 2 months ago. Get preorders today!

I bought one from you, and I've come back for a refund. I lost my receipt, I got it around 6 months from now.

MWeston said:
I was in a good mood because everything is in the production phase which means slightly less work for me and a nice feeling in the pit of my stomach instead of worry. I decided to drag out the MS Paint and update my picture. :)

As usual, some of you get it and some of you don't. Even if all 4000 cases showed up on Sept. 15 at 4:01pm, it isn't like they will all be assembled at 5:01pm and shipped out on Sept. 16 at 9:00am. It takes time and manual labor (not by us, by the factory). The couriers are getting worse and worse these days it would seem, so that is going to take time too and most definitely push the bulk of deliveries into October. Unless one of you has a teleporter we can borrow, it's going to take time to move these around the world. ;)
But somehow it feels like we get a new China-handheld every 2 Days or so. These Tings are growing like Mushrooms. I imagine that a Chinese Engineer and a Designer drwaing a sketch of an handheld and 2 Hours later the finished product leaves the Factory. :D
Maybe you should search for these lightspeed-factories if you ever want to release the Pandora this Year? ^_^

MWeston said:

Gee!. just got mine busted some days ago, the dimensional array got burnt and the replacement doesnt arrive until october.

and ive got the time Machine Account Banned for a Month so nope, i cant help it.

anything else i can help.
programming c/c++ java php Basic Sockets,
Networking Ethernet, WIFI, proxy, web Security etc.
Digital Circuits (MCU USB RFID IR-DA, BT, and some more),
IA and AL (Image Analysis, Behavioral, D. Automata, PacMan IA (i like this Game!)
Translations (yeah Spanish (L. A.) and Neutral, Chinese(mandarin), English(Obviosly daah), n some japanese) (right now i work as a translator).

wharever is required to safe the Pandora Dispatchment and that i can provide just PM me or mail me.

(you might see why i want to change the eeepc bulk on my bag for a light and sleek looking pandora)
yes it will see the light of the world very soon whether pandora wants it or not.

I don't really care when it will arrive as long as it's before the end of the year so I can have something to kill time with during the holidays :p If I'd known in october last year that it would take this long, I would never have pre-ordered it in the first batch. That may also be one of the reasons they claimed that it would be shipped in october 2008, so that they would have someone to pre-order. For me as a student, it's just too much money that's being locked up. But I believe I was among the first 1000 so I will get mine pretty quick hopefully.

Gruso said:
Every time someone says two months, I kill a kitten. Just want you all to know that.

Just for saying two months? Or is it truer to say that every time you kill a kitten, someone says "two months" referring to your probable punishment if you get caught?

Gruso said:
Every time someone says two months, I kill a kitten. Just want you all to know that.
Strangely, your name is one letter short of "grusom", Norwegian for "terrible"....

MWeston said:
Unless one of you has a teleporter we can borrow, it's going to take time to move these around the world. ;)

Sorry, I need it for myself. I'm going to put myself into the transporter buffer with it stuck in a diagnostic loop so my pattern doesn't degrade. My Two Months™ will be instantaneous!

michaeljustman said:
I'm going to put myself into the transporter buffer with it stuck in a diagnostic loop so my pattern doesn't degrade. My Two Months™ will be instantaneous!

Or eternal ;)

S-r-ex said:
Gruso said:
Strangely, your name is one letter short of "grusom", Norwegian for "terrible"....
Which is only two letters short of "gruesome", English for gruesome

A pattern emerges.

Aninhumer said:
S-r-ex said:
Gruso said:
Which is only two letters short of "gruesome", English for gruesome

A pattern emerges.
You could technically interpret "gruesome" as "Some grue"... What does this reveal about Gruso's personality? I think we've onto something dark and evil here.

Also, "gruso" in hex is 0x677275736f, which when subtracted by 0x0C11011201 (a number I made up but that might have some mystic meaning, especially since it contains five ones and one two, the numbers of the Illuminati society, and because it when written in decimal becomes 51,824,890,369, which is close to the number of US dollars the Scientology cult supposedly has access to) becomes 0x736174616e which spells out "satan". If that doesn't convince you, the fact that "gruso" and "satan" have the same amount of letters should. The mystery thickens.

After further investigation, it appears that Gruso is very active on a site that calls itself "The unofficial OpenPandora Blog". Now, there's obviously something wrong about that site. First of all, the title contains "unofficial", but the "u" isn't capital like the rest of the first letters in the title. Does this mean that the site tries to hide the word "unofficial" and act like it is the *official* OpenPandora blog, thus maybe scamming masses of innocent people looking for information about the Pandora by providing false information?

Also, the site claims that it is a site about the OpenPandora device, but the front page at the time of writing has a picture of a screaming child with red eyes holding a box that it looks like he is trying to throw at the unsuspecting visitor. Does this really fit with the claimed theme of the site? What do screaming children and red eyes have to do with a handheld electronical device? Is it not possible that the site tries to hide its actual content, content related to child abuse and sadism? We may never know.

After this thorough investigation, it turns out that Gruso isn't the nice and unselfish community member that we previously suspected, but that he has another, *darker*, side. Forum, what should we do about this?

</boredom>

Back