Update From Ed On Official Blog

Balzac2m said:
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Polaroids.jpg

here are some

Last edited by a moderator:
Calmatory said:
The OS needs some more tweaking during the next months
Just as expected. Hooray for 2010.
As Lunatic said, software won't cause any delays. ED means that OS tweaks will be ongoing, even after the first batch is delivered. The only thing we're waiting on is mass production of the hardware.

I for one would prefer that we let the guys work on getting the device finished and tested, instead of demanding that they waste time by producing videos and pictures and whatnot all the time.

So there.

Tor said:
I for one would prefer that we let the guys work on getting the device finished and tested, instead of demanding that they waste time by producing videos and pictures and whatnot all the time.

So there.

How about taking pictures while testing ;)

B-ZaR said:
Bosbeetle said:
Shaun. said:
when they he says all parts are there, does he also mean the boards?
The first 105 yes

So this...
Evildragon said:
1. ALL parts (including the nubs) have arrived at the factory! For ALL 4000 Pandoras!
...is not true?

Since Golden Week hasn't ended yet FAIK, it seems HIGHLY unlikely that the Chinese have gotten back to the factory, rolled out all their projects, finished tweaking the case mould, and produced not just the first 105 cases but 4000 or more. So it would seem, shall we say, to be "slightly optimistically inaccurate" rather than not true :|

It's almost like that blog entry was made by Craig wearing an ED suit :(

I thought they were going to start mass producing the boards early and by early does this mean before the 15th? If so shouldn't mass production start anyday now or do we need to wait for something else before this process can begin?

LOL, I don't need photos or videos... but really, how hard would it be to snap a few shots. And how long would it take to get it transferred and uploaded... 30 seconds?

When ED have finished the CE test of his Rev4 Pandora, than they begin the mass produktion of the 3895(or so) boards,the case produktion is quite faster, so the first 100 are done far.. B)

It's me or that pandora board has take a veeeery long time to ship? When were the photo from that board been taken? Well, it's nice to see that things keep going, and by the end of this month we should see complete final pandora's, and by, mmm, let me guess, Two Months? They should all have been shipped no?

Bosbeetle said:
hells_dark said:
What's new on the rev4 ?
(Is it a black ?)

nope green we've already seen it in mweston photobucket

Do you happen to have a link to his photobucket? I searched and couldn't find it on photobucket (except for a profile called mweston_2007, which only had one picture)...

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess that must be the picture you're talking about. XD Sorry.

guizm said:
It's me or that pandora board has take a veeeery long time to ship?
You are not the first to point this out. Most of the time shipping seems to take a couple weeks. There were some offers to donate to a "use international express post!" fund, for 2 day delivery, but nothing came of it.

matzesu said:
When ED have finished the CE test of her Rev4 Pandora, than they begin the mass produktion of the 3895(or so) boards,the case produktion is quite faster, so the first 100 are done far.. B)
ED is a guy...

It is unbelievable how long it takes for this stuff. I don't mean it in a bad way, I am not putting down the OP team. This has been a painful learning experience. It's a miracle any of this kind of stuff ever gets made!

Chris

beanoman said:
matzesu said:
Oh, sorry, i mistaken it because he has very long hear!! :lol: :lol: :p :p

:mellow:
Hair, ED has very long hair, and honestly does have a slender face which some might confuse as feminine

Back