Openpandora.ca No Longer Predicting Nov 2009 Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't feel like updating that picture anymore. Anyone who will go to that site probably came from here and this is where we discuss what is going on. I mostly changed that picture for my own amusement anyway. After changing it from October to November, it wasn't amusing any more. :) I changed it several days ago and no one noticed until now so I don't really consider that page a source for news or anything. It would be unwise to read anything into it and you should just follow what is going on here.

MWeston said:
I don't really consider that page a source for news or anything. It would be unwise to read anything into it and you should just follow what is going on here.

wow. that is like your site? and you're one of the dev team? and you're saying it's unwise to read anything showing on your site?

wow

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
MWeston said:
I don't really consider that page a source for news or anything. It would be unwise to read anything into it and you should just follow what is going on here.

wow. that is like your site? and you're one of the dev team? and you're saying it's unwise to read anything showing on your site?

wow
Way to take everything out of context <_<

I'm getting really bored with people wanting to start arguments over every little thing on this forum these days. Can't wait until the Pandora's released and it starts to get back to normal.

Way to take everything out of context <_<

I'm getting really bored with people wanting to start arguments over every little thing on this forum these days. Can't wait until the Pandora's released and it starts to get back to normal.

+1

I just think its a bit much for a member of the team to tell people to disregard his own (semi) official website. It's like Paul Allen having a blog and then saying "Yea you should pretty much ignore anything on that"

Tripmonkey_uk said:
I thought this was normal. Whining and complaining behind the relative obscurity of the internet that would get them thumped if they tried it face to face.

Pleng said:
I just think its a bit much for a member of the team to tell people to disregard his own (semi) official website. It's like Paul Allen having a blog and then saying "Yea you should pretty much ignore anything on that"

MWeston said:
It would be unwise to read anything into it and you should just follow what is going on here.

Clearly he is saying that just because the date is gone, that doesn't mean it won't ship soon. He didn't say not to read his site just not to think there is some horrible reason the date is now missing from the picture.

Pleng said:
MWeston said:

wow
If it wasn't for the fact that you bitch and complain in every post you make of every topic you visit, I might bother to take you seriously...but well, no, not worth it.

im not to bothered when i get the pandora, would be nice to have it before xmas but it wont be the end of the world, after seeing al the hard work and progress i know the team are doing the best they can, plus i see a lot of complaints about delays, and the pandora team seem to be bashed for it, when its not even their fault, unreliable chinese companies from what i can see.

anyhows good luck with the cases, im looking forward to the completion of the project, been following it for just over a year now, only registered and bought one recently, im happy to be in the first batch,

stephen0205 said:
..unreliable chinese companies from what i can see.
I don't think it's a case of unreliable companies personally.

More likely that the company can't put the Pandora's 4000 (small) order before the bigger orders that they already have to do. The holiday would have put them a bit behind on all their orders, and this of course would have a knock on effect.
The Pandora order would unfortunately get put to the back of the pile, as it will bring in less money for the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back