Release Ultimate PIM - A personal information manager for OpenPandora

I just implemented shortcuts [F1-F8 for ToDo/Calendar/Bookmarks/and more..]

EDIT: 

New feat:

- Now you can view pdf's documents via FileManager/FileSearcher [double-click on pdf file] in Ultimate PIM 
Excellent!.....

Hmmm....what's the best way to update UPIM?

Tried in both PND Store and PND Manager...but neither one, noted any available update....

Has new version with shortcuts been posted on repo yet?....

Thanks!

Two questions about the calendar:

Is there a way I can enter events that lasts longer than one day?

Can I repeat an entry?

NICE WORK!!

Looks great.

Must.

Grab.

This.

Looks like this will be FAR more useful and user friendly than goddam qOrganizer!

hummmm...

It says this is donation ware??

I sure hope if that is so, we have a way to communicate and donate to the correct party to get the full version...and that the person getting the money then has a way to get to us the full program?

I have never seen something like this before on Pandora.

I have seen programs where features were locked until you entered a registration key....which you got when you paid....but never have I seen something set up in quite this way...

License:
PIM is DonationWare software. There are basic functionality [like calendar + to-do list with saving enabled] but in most cases

saving is disabled. If You find this soft usefull, please donate any sum for further development, and after donating

i'll send You full/unlocked version of Ultimate PIM.

This is direct from the repo page.

But the repo page does NOT tell you where to donate...nor how the full program will then be delivered to you.

Assuming this works like it looks lie it will...I think, before donating, I'd like to know WHO EXACTLY to donate to and how to do it, so that the right person gets the money...and before THAT, I want to know how the full unlocked version is delivered to me...and how soon after donating do I get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE WORK!!

Looks great.

Must.

Grab.

This.

Looks like this will be FAR more useful and user friendly than goddam qOrganizer!

hummmm...

It says this is donation ware??

I sure hope if that is so, we have a way to communicate and donate to the correct party to get the full version...and that the person getting the money then has a way to get to us the full program?

I have never seen something like this before on Pandora.

I have seen programs where features were locked until you entered a registration key....which you got when you paid....but never have I seen something set up in quite this way...

License:

PIM is DonationWare software. There are basic functionality [like calendar + to-do list with saving enabled] but in most cases

saving is disabled. If You find this soft usefull, please donate any sum for further development, and after donating

i'll send You full/unlocked version of Ultimate PIM.
This is direct from the repo page.

But the repo page does NOT tell you where to donate...nor how the full program will then be delivered to you.

Assuming this works like it looks lie it will...I think, before donating, I'd like to know WHO EXACTLY to donate to and how to do it, so that the right person gets the money...and before THAT, I want to know how the full unlocked version is delivered to me...and how soon after donating do I get it?
Because i didnt created About/DonationInfo tab in uPIM , yes it could be a little confusing who should get a donation etc.

I'll update everything in this weekend and i'll put every info needed in About Tab in uPIM itself. 

EDIT:

New feat:

- Now you can view/play videos via FileManager/FileSearcher [double-click on video file] in Ultimate PIM

Because i didnt created About/DonationInfo tab in uPIM , yes it could be a little confusing who should get a donation etc.

I'll update everything in this weekend and i'll put every info needed in About Tab in uPIM itself. 
OK, so I should look out for an update in Repo...or are you just going to update your description in Repo to include info re: where to donate...and how the final unlocked version is delivered?

OK, so I should look out for an update in Repo...or are you just going to update your description in Repo to include info re: where to donate...and how the final unlocked version is delivered?
yeah, i'll put some hints there, as well.. 

Kumaki,

Read your earlier posts and I can vouch for CB's quick response and assistance with registering UPIM....

I received my registration email pretty soon after replying to his email regarding registration....

So, I think you can feel comfortable if you donate to him that you'll be taken care of.....

Mark

ditto ^ CB will email you with an unlock code after receiving your donation, this works great and i believe it will work for all future versions

Ok. New version in repo:

- Small fixes

- Added About window

- F1-F9 keys jump between tabs

- In filesearch/filemanager window added new options

- playing videos in filesearch/filemanager [just drop videos on your sd card and re-scan in uPIM]

- viewing pdf's in filesearch/filemanager [just drop some PDFs on your sd card and re-scan in uPIM]

- viewing txt/note/todo files in filesearch/filemanager

- Added Options window [currently empty]

- Added deleting button for contacts + bookmarks

Downloads:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=ultimate-pim-app

[in sunday i should make another update..]

Kumaki,

Read your earlier posts and I can vouch for CB's quick response and assistance with registering UPIM....

I received my registration email pretty soon after replying to his email regarding registration....

So, I think you can feel comfortable if you donate to him that you'll be taken care of.....

Mark
This is not a concern.

What WAS my concern was....being sure the money went to the right person, since there's two different names on this...Streak and commander-beef.

And next was...how do I get the information to the person, so that the unlocked program can be sent to me?

I'm used to a registration key thing, but I had not ever done shareware/donationware in the manner outlined on repo...so I wanted to be sure there was a vehicle for getting my email or whatever to the author so that, once the donation was received I could then get the program.

Since Repo wasn't very clear on the process, I asked.  There was not anything in the program, either, that made the donation process very clear to me.

Ok. New version in repo:

- Small fixes

- Added About window

- F1-F9 keys jump between tabs

- In filesearch/filemanager window added new options

- playing videos in filesearch/filemanager [just drop videos on your sd card and re-scan in uPIM]

- viewing pdf's in filesearch/filemanager [just drop some PDFs on your sd card and re-scan in uPIM]

- viewing txt/note/todo files in filesearch/filemanager

- Added Options window [currently empty]

- Added deleting button for contacts + bookmarks

Downloads:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=ultimate-pim-app

[in sunday i should make another update..]
 Got it, thanks, CB!

Looks good so far....

This looks awesome and OwnCloud integration would be very much appreciated.

I'm getting a RaspberryPi for xmas and it will be a mediaPC and a small server running OwnCloud for when I'm out and about. I'm currently using Googles stuff but would happily replace all that with this and OwnCloud.

Nice work :)

Back