Uae4all Gp2x V0.6.4

Yeah, I've got a cracked version but I feel kinda guilty cheating. Then again, it is up there with Project X (not working, sadly) in terms of insane difficulty, so maybe I should allow myself to hit those F keys just this once...

Yeah, I've got a cracked version but I feel kinda guilty cheating. Then again, it is up there with Project X (not working, sadly) in terms of insane difficulty, so maybe I should allow myself to hit those F keys just this once...
Well, Project X (Special Edition - ministry crack) works for me. Emu Bias full CPU, sound off until the game starts, then you can switch it on. Plays quite nicely, I thought.

EDIT: that's with 0.6.5 (coming soon...), but the core's the same, so should work fine with 0.6.4

Last edited by a moderator:
So it does :D

For some reason pressing L&R to speed up loading after the title screen takes me to a black screen which hangs the emulator, but letting it load as normal works fine.

Ta critical, another Amiga classic for my GP2X :D

Damn, I honestly can't remember now, except that it did stump me for a while too... I usually try the mouse buttons, and space/escape/return on the virtual keyboard, but in this case, I'm drawing a blank sorry :huh:

when I try to load some games "insert workbench 1.3" image appears. is there any way to play these games ? should I download from somewhere workbench 1.3 disk image(s) ?

BadKarma posted on Dec 7 2006 at 02:11 PM said:
when I try to load some games "insert workbench 1.3" image appears. is there any way to play these games ? should I download from somewhere workbench 1.3 disk image(s) ?
no, you have to insert you disk image (.adf) in the first drive (DF0:)of the emulator using the menu option ^^ like in a real Amiga hardware

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know which option you mean, can you please describe closer needed steps ?

Back