Uae4all Amiga Emulator Port To Gp2x

might sound really tupid but how do i add to the wiki? i was gonna put what ive alredy tested on there and try some more...
thanks

Try to edit and it will ask you to join.

Then just copy, paste and edit the existing entries.

I have added pretty much everything so far except for Bubble bobble and Chaos Engine.

Cool emu
Anychance of HD support so we could install games onto the SD using WHD
Has anybody tried Workbench yet ?

I think it was the one where you chop off heads but im not sure myself now, cos it didnt start

Flexinoodle posted on Feb 4 2006 at 02:59 PM said:
Cool emu
Anychance of HD support so we could install games onto the SD using WHD
Has anybody tried Workbench yet ?

The specs required for a WHDLoad capable amiga are way over a standard one meg OCS machine. There is no HDF support atm anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried Moonstone and it seems to work pretty well overclocked to 250.

Shame It Came From The Desert doesn't work, that's my all time favourite game.

I'll test a few more and add to the wiki.

circus_freak posted on Feb 4 2006 at 03:22 PM said:
Just tried Moonstone and it seems to work pretty well overclocked to 250.

:D :D :D Moonstone........................ i'm in heaven

Impossible mission 2025 boots but you need a virtual keyboard so you can press return at the copy protection screen

ThorC posted on Feb 4 2006 at 02:58 PM said:
Very nice, I was greatly looking forward to seeing something like this :)

Sadly, both of the games I was looking forward to trying die straight after the crack menu. I was wondering, will it be possible to improve compatibility, or is the current compatibility what it'll stick at (without having to dive deep into the emulator)

Nonetheless, excelent stuff :)
Which games were you looking forward to trying, but crashed?

I'm not going to start improving compatibility until I've got the thing running faster... I don't think there would be much point.

Just I'm idea for the future. Is it possible to get the CD32 version of the Amiga working. This does not require a keyboard and works as a standard console. This would be a lot easier for playing games. The hard would be that was as AGA machine (ie A1200)

tryed anothe few games x-com ufo included ill add em to wiki soon

X-com didnt work it stopped loading right away ill try it again before i decide it doesnt work then

WhiteFalcon posted on Feb 4 2006 at 05:34 PM said:
Are you planning to include a virtual keyboard anytime soon? Some games need it just to start.

Looks like a great emu so far :)
It depends how you define 'soon'. I wanted to strip things back to the basics before expanding on them. I'm looking at speed improvements at the moment. Once/If I make any headway with that, or get fed up, I'll look at some of the other stuff.

Is it possible to add a few keys to buttons in the meanwhile then? Space, Return and F1 would help make a few more games startable/playable

Isn't there a virtual keyboard already implemented in uae4all on the dc though? Wouldn;t it just be a case of reassigning the button that brings in up to a gp2x button instead of a dc one.

Added another 10 games or so to wiki, bit dissapointed the UFO and Space crusade both arnt working atm but still chuffed that some games do.

Back