Trey?

There have been several "Trey Day"s. That's an old post.

Circuitco has confirmed an appointment for Trey at 3pm. Hopefully Trey hasn't given up and is still bothering to check his email today. :)

Circuitco has confirmed an appointment for Trey at 3pm. Hopefully Trey hasn't given up and is still bothering to check his email today. :)
You realize this is the first time anyone has officially mentioned Circuitco? Until this point it has been hints and guesses. Slip of the tongue, or you just gave up since we knew anyway? :p

You realize this is the first time anyone has officially mentioned Circuitco? Until this point it has been hints and guesses. Slip of the tongue, or you just gave up since we knew anyway? :p

Hehe, does that mean 3000 guys will fly to Texas to visit CircuitCo now and claim their Pandora-Boards?

That would be some riot :D

Most people knew already I figured. Clint(CEO) has taken Pandora boards to conferences to show them off in the past so it was never a secret. They were planning to post a section about us on their webpage like they do with the Beagle but of course, never actually getting through the builds puts a damper on that. It's just something that doesn't usually get broadcasted in case it causes problems like the joke ED just made.

Meybe they did solder all 2000 Nubs (1000) Board until tomorow, not only the 500 you has expect....

But it would be great if they dit make the work they was be expect.. (strange english, i know)

I hope Trey has good news when there is evening in Texas (there is a big Timewarp between Germany and Texas, whe have 20:37 here.., so i think it must be far in the Night until whe hear everiting.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Trey has good news when there is evening in Texas (there is a big Timewarp between Germany and Texas, whe have 20:37 here.., so i think it must be far in the Night until whe hear everiting.. :rolleyes:
they are on "central time" that's GMT -6 as of right now it's 1:40pm local time

Last edited by a moderator:
Thangs for the Info, this Means

ONLY One, Hour and 20 Minutes
well that's for the appointment... then he's got to do the tour, take pictures, drive home and upload pictures or report as a minimum, I'd say we're looking at least an hour or two after that, so I'm thinking like 2-3 hours from now

Back