Thought of the day...

So its might be a good idea to use the Thor Browser on Pyra? Do whe have this in the Repo or something similar?
Allthough these Movies might be a slideshow on the Pyra, i ditnt got luck to make Youtube Run Fullspeed, but its good enough to use it to copy my Video Links over to the Forum..

So its might be a good idea to use the Thor Browser on Pyra?
Not really, it might give the false sense of security. You see, you need to boot from a secure OS first. If that is compromised, then all things on top are too. So to be "secure", it's usually a read-only VM that is started (or a Live-CD distro). Any other way, you might leak data.

You don’t have to make illegal stuff whit Thor: I used it a few months ago to go to project Gutenberg..

I plan a new Pyra whit today: something whit the Gameboy Emulator, I just don’t know how to deal whit my Romfolders I ditnt got cleaned up yet ..
there are 3 Folders : Gameboy , Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance, and everything is In there ..

Edit: I think I want use that much genres, more Folders like: „Mariospiele“ , „NES Classics „ etc

Last edited:
You don’t have to make illegal stuff whit Thor: I used it a few months ago to go to project Gutenberg..
So it's not illegal anymore?

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
Finally clickable Nubs ^^

(On Pyra)
I didn’t know it works until I clicked on them, left nub is mouse movement and left click, right nub is right click and mapped like on the Pandora (push it left for left click, right for right click, up and down for mouse wheel ^^

My plan was to have a tiny mouse in my pocket for table use, so I could eat or something and use the Pyra, but whit move and left click on one nub I don’t need the mouse..

I found this idea insightful, the main idea, not reptilians but insects:

Note that I do not agree with some of the other ideas.

I'm trying something new. I put JDTAY on ignore. Now I only see the answers to his posts. Kinda getting the impression, that he's nothing more than figments of other people's imaginations.
It seems fun. Everyone should try it. Not you though, @Null :)

Well collectively we're brainbarfing a lot here, which is fun. But the last couple of weeks he upped the ante a lot. It's like he uses the forum as RAM for his intermediate brain functions. And since I'm profoundly bad at skipping written text, ... I need some filter. ;)

I know what you mean (re reading any / all text). Sometimes (actually rarely, and not JDTAY), I'll read and get really annoyed about what they're saying - usually involving politics. Probably I should ignore those threads, but curiosity always gets the better of me. However, I feel that it is possible for everyone to occasionally post some really useful / interesting tidbits, so I don't like using the ignore button.

I wish there was an "ignore politics in non-political threads" button...

At least it is all good speed-reading practice.

Back