Thought of the day...

I also think it want be 0 - 100 % on the Pyra, but at least it can help a bit over the day,
Maybe a second batterie would be also a good idea, but the Powerbank is a lot more flexible: I can use it for my Watch, Iphone, Airpods, and even the Flashlight, and i dont have to open the Batterie Cover of my Pyra which is a bit thought..

My plan is to use this as a range extender when i work somewhere on the Pyra, ..

I hope the Pyra will get a lot better power saving some time
EDIT: Its now charged, i dont know how much, maybe from 60 to 80 % as 80 % is the max charging at the moment..
its dit cost maybe 2 LEDs from my Powerbank which has 6 LEDs when full..
Maybe one LED might be 1000 mah?

But i noticed that when i put the Cable off, its Green LID LED was on

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
Maybe im not the right Pyra Owner for this Tasks: Yes i play Guitar since 20 Years or so, its part autodidactic, part whit the help of a friend on the Boyscouts, i know the importants chorts, from a until B7 (H7), i can remember i even learned to play whit notes, but i forgott this some years ago..
When i know the Melodie, i can play along the Songs in a Songbook, but i never had serious music shool,

I have the Equipment to play through Guitarix, i know that the USB Guitar Intervace works on the Iphone, and its gets reconiced by Alsa as USB Audio Device, i also know how to read tutorials in the Internet, but maybe i ditnt had the time to look that deep in this issue..

Who knows: If somewhone would teach me some things about Linux, maybe i could even be that far to port stuff on the Pyra?
But on the other side, im a bit short on Time, from next month on, i even get the Saturday to work, so just one day in the week for Bicycle and Pyra Stuff ^^
i'm supposed to be a computer expert but i still just google shit
i'd like to get jack working, for kicks
we'll figure it out, roll it back in so it works out of the box

i've used duck duck go on/off for over a decade
i want to love it but i often find myself with no relevant hits
in fact i just switched back to google as my default within the last month
they can data-mine all they want, but guess what? i have no money! sucka!!

I'm also a fan of ddg. As my profile picture suggests, ducks in general, as well.
i'm a fan of duck hunt. innovative.

Hmm... am I the only one that did not press the "I agree" button to use Google on any of my machines? I just DDG on Firefox and some times I use the default (for example in Waterfox, for them to have some sponsor money when I search through their default engine)

I mean, if I'm reading the article right, they just discovered matter that scatters randomly, then returns to its original shape at regular intervals.

Much less exciting than actually crystallizing space-time.

I mean, if I'm reading the article right, they just discovered matter that scatters randomly, then returns to its original shape at regular intervals.

Much less exciting than actually crystallizing space-time.
I guess you can see it that way too. For the me article says that the structure interfered with itself, so you get these interference patterns we know from the double-slit experiment. What I conjecture is that the interference also runs backwards in time. Remember those math problems with two solutions where we throw away the imaginary part? What if that just was going back in time to help in resonating the matter?

So the particle "was", "is" and "will be" at the same time, because the interferance is what sustains it.

My second video this weekend will currently upload, whit DOS Gameplay although the typing in the shell to mount c might be a bit more time costly than the actual gameplay ^^
But the shell is half of the fun ^^

Seems like I will enjoy some Emulators on the Pyra, I never used on the Pandora because they where to difficult to use for me, or I ditnt wanted to read me in to learn how to use..

Well, microwaves ARE standing waves, and by definition they interfere with each other; so .... yes? (at least it will warm up your stale coffee so that it feels "fresh")
They're only likely to be a standing wave if the space between the emitter and the coffee is a multiple of the wavelength. That may be why we tend to have rotating tables inside our microwave ovens, to move the item around during cooking to avoid the hot spots that might get generated as the effect of a standing wave. Also I'm not sure it'll ever make any coffee any fresher, just hotter.

Others write about the speed of light, and i only about putting my mess of Roms in the Correct Folders, so the peaple on Youtube dont see how many stuff i have in my Rom Folder.. ^^
At least, for Gameboy i dont have to type that much in DOS..

Back