Thought of the day...

I made a lot of thoughs on new Gameboy Games, which i just got yesterday, 3 Puzzle Games and one Jump and Run,
but i ditnt bought Super Mario Land 3 Wario Land which where maybe a good game to complete my Mario Land Collection..

Reactions: rSl
That 7.x kHz noise could be something like a rock crunching under the wheels or otherwise pinging off. I'm not sure if I myself would count that as from the rover or from mars. The 800Hz noise on the other hand sounds like it's in concordance with the wind noise personally. Could be a front passing through, if Mars has those. Presumably it does, it's just cold air passing under warm air in the main, it just doesn't create rain in the same way the wet air on earth does.

It's just the martian policeman whistling for parking in a nonparking area. They're getting a higher ticket for not having a proper license plate.

Tomorrow is raining, maybe i should try to connect my E-Guitar whit my Pyra and when this works, it may be time for a new Pyra Video..

Hopefully the issue was just because i wasnt able to activate the Audio Devices in ALSA MIXER because i ditnt know its needs space instead of Enter..

One Thing is a bit confusing; Am i the only curent Pyra owner whit a E-Guitar and an USB Guitar Intervace? Or the only who writes about this?

One Thing is a bit confusing; Am i the only curent Pyra owner whit a E-Guitar and an USB Guitar Intervace? Or the only who writes about this?
Once I get mine, I'll try my usb keyboard (Yamaha EZ220) and see what software I can get working on it (rosegarden, musescore, etc). How are you recording your performance? Did you write some interface software to make the guitar change sounds when pressing on Pyra keys?

I don’t record, its just a bit play around whit the effects, and I change the pedal whit the nubs or a he mouse as I can’t write program..
maybe there is the option to map stuff to buttons?
When I film , then from the Pyra speakers to the iPhone microphone

Tomorrow is raining, maybe i should try to connect my E-Guitar whit my Pyra and when this works, it may be time for a new Pyra Video..

Hopefully the issue was just because i wasnt able to activate the Audio Devices in ALSA MIXER because i ditnt know its needs space instead of Enter..

I don't have a Pyra, but I have a Pandora and a guitar with a USB interface, but I haven't tried to connect them.

Should be the same as on a normal Computer, but the only way i connect my Guitar to a Computer was over the Rocksmith Game, on a Windows ,
In fact: the Pyra is basically a normal Computer, but whit ARM insteadt of a X86 CPU..

I think my only fail was that i ditnt know last time that i have to use Space instead of enter..

Ditnt got Guitarix to work, there is a issue in jack ..
and now Firefox crashes, so I think I will install chromium instead...
let’s see how different it is..

you are probably (currenlty) the only one who plays guitar through the pyra, but i am interested
i intend to use the pyra as a midi controller for synths and maybe run some soft synths
i'm curious about the latency when processing audio. is the delay bearable?
suspect this will get much better in the future, as things are optimized.

I ditnt got it to run yet, read something about routing in and out thrue alsamixer, but not exactly how..
I ever get a connection error in Jack, and i dont see the USB Device as Audio In in Jack..
Maybe when whe have the Easter Hollydays, i can take a bigger look at it..

Maybe im not the right Pyra Owner for this Tasks: Yes i play Guitar since 20 Years or so, its part autodidactic, part whit the help of a friend on the Boyscouts, i know the importants chorts, from a until B7 (H7), i can remember i even learned to play whit notes, but i forgott this some years ago..
When i know the Melodie, i can play along the Songs in a Songbook, but i never had serious music shool,

I have the Equipment to play through Guitarix, i know that the USB Guitar Intervace works on the Iphone, and its gets reconiced by Alsa as USB Audio Device, i also know how to read tutorials in the Internet, but maybe i ditnt had the time to look that deep in this issue..

Who knows: If somewhone would teach me some things about Linux, maybe i could even be that far to port stuff on the Pyra?
But on the other side, im a bit short on Time, from next month on, i even get the Saturday to work, so just one day in the week for Bicycle and Pyra Stuff ^^

Or i put the 3Pod in my Bike bag, and make Pyra Videos on the Saar??

Just want to grumble about HTML emails. Not least of all the pointlessness of them, and the fact of some businesses refusing to acknowledge that some people still actually prefer text emails, and always block the tracking BS that they put in them anyway (little while ago I got an email from a company saying they were "sad" that I "hadn't been reading" their emails recently)

Rant for today comes from a more practical, work perspective. I prefer dark mode to view emails, but some emails are sent with CSS to change the font colour to a dark one, but not to change the background to a suitable contrasting one.

Im currently recharge my 6000 mah Pyra whit the 6000 mah Powerbank because its output is faster than the Wallplug whe have hear on Work,
it was at 60 %, so i hope it want traw my Powerbank too empty..

And i wonder how many customers will ask about this Thing, as its visible on my Work Desk

It can only be faster if it pumps out a higher voltage, unless your wall worts are based on a really old USB1.x-era design that only provides 500mA. As far as I know, the Pyra won't negotiate a higher voltage.

All I can guarantee is that if your Pyra were completely flat and you tried to charge it using a powerbank of the same rating, losses inherent in upping the voltage to 5V (the power bank almost certainly has a 3.7V lithium ion cell in it) when transferring the over a cable and into a device that has to step it back down to charge the battery will be significant. But I'd hope you can charge 40% of the battery using 6000mAh, but it'll be interesting to see how much is left at the end.

Back