Thought of the day...

Hmm, looks like you're right, but I'm gonna stick with my tenses explanation. I/you/he/they send a letter (present tense). The 'sends' form is apparently the indicative tense, but still present tense.

It's because these footers are written in the past tense, the verb becomes 'sent'.

Oh I wanted to make a new video today in English, but because I screwed up my Pyra, the a day is mostly done ^^
Maybe later next wheek ..
at least I have now everything back on Pyra and Running, like Libre Office, Firefox, Thunderbird Audacious and the Gnome Games as well as Cubs as the Printer Software..

Not send from my Pyra, but my Pyra is also here whit me ^^

I don’t want a new keyboard thread , slowly but steady do I learn to work whit this keyboard, and I don’t want it to be a new layout ^^
Although whit these LEDs in the Keyboard, maybe the Stepp to LCDs wouldn’t be that high: the Keys could show the Symbol you want ^^

9emsvxkep4c61.png

I looking forward when the Pyra gets his first energy saver options whit its upgrade, because I just played a bit DS, whit Bluetooth Audio and WLAN, as well as Keyboard Light because it’s not that bright in my room, and it’s dropped 40 % ..

i have this Pyra Hype Feeling ^^
Well, again, I certainly appreciate you sharing the videos - you're certainly not alone with the Pyra hype. Seeing you (and others) use Pyras for day-to-day stuff still feels unreal, and is absolutely fantastic :D

Glad you're enjoying Linux too! I don't think it matters how you use it or what you want to do with it - Linux is such fun to use!

Today Homeoffice whit Pyra ? Peiffedeckel, ditnt worked out, but wasn’t that necessary, I just wanted to use the activitie log on my IPhone to see which days between Christmas and the second week of January where my Vacation and when I was at work for Inventory ^^
On the days where I moved a lot: Work, and when I didn’t move that much : Vacation..
Next year, I think I should take more notes..

Back