The Rate Is Now Constant (No More Interruption) What's The Speed?

Dead1nside said:
You're frustrated, I am too, as is everybody else who is still waiting. When Craig announced the premium Pandoras, I wasn't too happy either, but now I'm learning to live with it. Ultimately it's futile saying anything, they're doing their best, and I trust in that. While our waiting brings us frustration, it seriously brings money problems to OP. ED said that every month he's losing more money, and Craig, who has more invested is probably not in an enviable position right now (both EvilDragon and Craig have indicated that their health is suffering for it).

If you can't put up with the wait then perhaps its time to consider a refund? This community needs dedicated developers and excitement again, OP are trying their hardest, but it still appears as if CC is the bottleneck. Why not develop and cross-compile, releasing it to the users out there now, for testing? There is also a platform game coding competition going on, mainly on the other official form, think about participating in that.

If OP run out of money, then nobody else is getting a Pandora. It is not in anyone's interest to see the community falter, to see OP falter. As Craig put it: there has to be a Pandora 1 before there can be a Pandora 2, this is about long-term success as well.

And i'll second this by adding that "premiums trick" has been explained ten thousand times... No premiums = everybody gets pandora later.
All is fluid now, just have to wait one month to enjoy it ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead1nside said:
While our waiting brings us frustration, it seriously brings money problems to OP. ED said that every month he's losing more money, and Craig, who has more invested is probably not in an enviable position right now (both EvilDragon and Craig have indicated that their health is suffering for it).
What a load of crap!

Craig and Co. could stop losing money a multitude of different ways. The reason that they haven't is because they want to keep complete control of the project and they're trying to make the Pandora a reality without getting into debt. That's fair enough but they can't use that as an excuse for screwing people over. They had three different ways of doing this project..

Do everything themselves. They would have never got all the money they needed for a project such as this in the first place so this is a moot point.

Doing everything themselves with pre-order money. On the down side this takes longer and is a lot harder to accomplish. On the up side they do keep full control of the company and without outside investors they reap all the rewards themselves.

Bring in outside help. On the down side they loose a little control over the company and have to share the rewards. On the up side they get more capital; speeding up production of parts, building of Pandora's, distribution etc.

Nobody is forcing them to do it the way they are and trying to make people feel sorry for them is just pathetic. It's their health and choice. I fail to see why people on the forum are trying to use it as an excuse.

Since you know exactly how to do everything, it is obvious you run a multi-million dollar corporation and are a very successful businessman.

Are you hiring?

jonjandran said:
Since you know exactly how to do everything, it is obvious you run a multi-million dollar corporation and are a very successful businessman.

Are you hiring?
If you can't contribute anything interesting to the conversation then please don't bother. It costs me money to refresh a web page using my mobile and there's enough disappointment on this forum without people like you adding to it.

You don't have to own your own business to know how they work, any more than you need to be a mechanic to change a tyre.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
jonjandran said:

Are you hiring?
If you can't contribute anything interesting to the conversation then please don't bother. It costs me money to refresh a web page using my mobile and there's enough disappointment on this forum without people like you adding to it.

You don't have to own your own business to know how they work, any more than you need to be a mechanic to change a tyre.

Nope, it's real easy to be a know-it-all and tell people how things should be done. It's a LOT different to actually do it.

You seem to know-it-all. Yet you refuse to look at both sides of the story. You refuse to do anything but stomp your foot and cry like a baby.

I for one am sick and tired of EVERY post you make. You are adding nothing to this project and are adding nothing to this forum.

jonjandran said:
Nope, it's real easy to be a know-it-all and tell people how things should be done. It's a LOT different to actually do it.

You seem to know-it-all. Yet you refuse to look at both sides of the story. You refuse to do anything but stomp your foot and cry like a baby.
I always look at both sides of the story and I've never once stamped my foot and cried like a baby. I put a different point of view across and when you don't like it or argue against it you call me names.
Grow up you fckin child!

jonjandran said:
I for one am sick and tired of EVERY post you make. You are adding nothing to this project and are adding nothing to this forum.
Then feel free to ignore me by using the settings on the forum and blacklisting me.

I've backed this project from the very beginning and now that some things happened that I don't agree with I'm supposed to keep quite about it just so you can feel better. Hove a word with yourself and once again grow up!

Tripmonkey_uk said:
It costs me money to refresh a web page using my mobile and there's enough disappointment on this forum without people like you adding to it.

Here's a wonderful cost savings to you then: stop checking. And if you're posting to either of the Pandora forums from your phone, stop doing that too. I truly doubt you'll be missed.

jonjandran said:

That makes two of us. You never have one positive thing to say, nor do you ever add anything to a discussion other than irrational whining. Your vitriolic pontification isn't welcome, and your circular logic in the "Premium" thread made me roll my eyes at every post. Frustration is one thing, but being an outright asshole is quite another. You're not the only one who's waited through this whole project, so stop acting like this was a conspiracy against you and you alone.

I can't wait until you have your unit so that you can complain about every small software quirk. GOD FORBID that you should get less than a perfect unit. Actually, if you're really so upset about everything, cancel your order and let me know when you have so that I can purchase the canceled unit so that OP Ltd doesn't lose the money - oh and I'll do it as a premium just to piss you off more.

Adding you to the ignore list is the most logical thing I've every seen you post. I'll take that under serious consideration.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
I always look at both sides of the story and I've never once stamped my foot and cried like a baby. I put a different point of view across and when you don't like it or argue against it you call me names.
Grow up you fckin child!

I've backed this project from the very beginning and now that some things happened that I don't agree with I'm supposed to keep quite about it just so you can feel better. Hove a word with yourself and once again grow up!

Child. LOL

I own 3 businesses and am starting a 4th as we speak. I have been happily married 19 years and have 2 teenage sons.

Congratulations. Once again you have shown your ignorance.

And no I didn't call you names. Re-read and comprehend. I said you were acting like a baby.

David Bowman said:
That makes two of us. You never have one positive thing to say, nor do you ever add anything to a discussion other than irrational whining. Your vitriolic pontification isn't welcome, and your circular logic in the "Premium" thread made me roll my eyes at every post. Frustration is one thing, but being an outright asshole is quite another. You're not the only one who's waited through this whole project, so stop acting like this was a conspiracy against you and you alone.
I've never even hinted that it was a conspiracy against me why are you making sh*t up? I've asked some very simple questions and made some good arguments. Unfortunately people like you seem to enjoy bullying anyone with a different point of view and as soon as I have a conversation with anyone else you see it as an invitation to join in.

David Bowman said:
I can't wait until you have your unit so that you can complain about every small software quirk. GOD FORBID that you should get less than a perfect unit. Actually, if you're really so upset about everything, cancel your order and let me know when you have so that I can purchase the canceled unit so that OP Ltd doesn't lose the money - oh and I'll do it as a premium just to piss you off more.
Actually if you go back and check on all my posts from the GP2X days you'll notice that I actively bug tested for various devs and I've never complained about anything like that. Unfortunately as I still haven't got my Pandora to bug test on I tend keep quite on the forums.

I love the way that you always chime in with a completely useless arguments though whenever I make a point about something that you don't like.

jonjandran said:
Child. LOL

I own 3 businesses and am starting a 4th as we speak. I have been happily married 19 years and have 2 teenage sons.

Congratulations. Once again you have shown your ignorance.
That's not showing ignorance, I commented by the way you acted on the forum. I don't give a damn how many businesses you own or if your married it doesn't stop you from acting like a child in the slightest :huh:

Just for the record I'm making a very big effort to keep any bitching and moaning as you call it to the threads that it belongs on. I still contribute to the project whenever I feel it's useful. If I wanted this project to fail then I would have reported OpenPandora to Trading Standards when they originally broke the law.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
That's not showing ignorance, I commented by the way you acted on the forum. I don't give a damn how many businesses you own or if your married it doesn't stop you from acting like a child in the slightest :huh:

No you didn't comment on how I acted. You called me a fckin child. You didn't say I was acting like a child.

And I am the one acting like a child?

Show me ONE post where I said or did anything childlike.

I said something you didn't like, something you didn't want to hear. And YOU responded like a child. Name calling, cursing, yelling.

Please just stop it and let it go. Anyone reading your posts can see you have a problem with OPT and are looking for any reason to tell everyone about it. And no-one cares. So just let it go. Your posts serve no purpose , aren't helping and won't lead to anything good. So why do it?

jonjandran said:
No you didn't comment on how I acted. You called me a fckin child. You didn't say I was acting like a child.

And I am the one acting like a child?

Show me ONE post where I said or did anything childlike.
You acted like a child when you posted..
"You refuse to do anything but stomp your foot and cry like a baby."
A grown up would have made a counter argument instead of going straight to name calling and making sh*t up.

jonjandran said:
I said something you didn't like, something you didn't want to hear. And YOU responded like a child. Name calling, cursing, yelling.
I responded yelling did I? There you go making sh*t up again. I didn't use caps, bold text or anything so how did I yell exactly?

jonjandran said:
Please just stop it and let it go. Anyone reading your posts can see you have a problem with OPT and are looking for any reason to tell everyone about it. And no-one cares. So just let it go. Your posts serve no purpose , aren't helping and won't lead to anything good. So why do it?
Why should I stop calling bullsh*t when people are lying to me. I don't have a problem with OpenPandora, just the recent actions that they've taken at the expense of people that have stood by them for so long. Here's a good deal for you; OpenPandora apologizes for breaking the law and selling units before fulfilling pre-orders and I'll stop going on about it.

I'd say that there are quite a lot of people who still care about this if you read the comments from the recent posts on the press blog. Why should you be allowed to comment but not me or anyone else that doesn't agree with you or your way of thinking?

Tripmonkey_uk said:
I responded yelling did I? There you go making sh*t up again. I didn't use caps, bold text or anything so how did I yell exactly?

Grow up you fckin child!

See that exclamation point at the end of your comments to me. That's yelling.

Good grief. Try thinking about things rationally instead of just getting mad and angry and posting crap because you can.

Why should I stop calling bullsh*t when people are lying to me. I don't have a problem with OpenPandora, just the recent actions that they've taken at the expense of people that have stood by them for so long. Here's a good deal for you; OpenPandora apologizes for breaking the law and selling units before fulfilling pre-orders and I'll stop going on about it.

Because it solves nothing. Tell me ONE thing that your posting has accomplished. Yea that's what I thought.

Just like a child. "Waa Waa but I want it my way."

Tripmonkey_uk and jonjandran let it go or temp bans may be applied.

I have broken no rules and have not done anything wrong.

Temp ban if you feel like it.

Pickle said:
:blink: For what defending myself when people are teaming up against me and trying to spread lies?
I fail to see what I've done wrong except post my own opinions and argue in a constructed and meaningful way.

Just for the record an exclamation point is used when making a point.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
:blink: For what defending myself when people are teaming up against me and trying to spread lies?
I fail to see what I've done wrong except post my own opinions and argue in a constructed and meaningful way.

Once again ignorance.

An exclamation mark, exclamation point, or bang (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume, and often marks the end of a sentence. Example: “Watch out!”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclamation_mark

And argue in a constructive and meaningful way. LOL

Yep cursing, name calling, and failing to see the other side of the coin. Sounds constructive and meaningful.

jonjandran said:
An exclamation mark, exclamation point, or bang (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume, and often marks the end of a sentence. Example: “Watch out!”
It's not my fault you took it the wrong way. CAPS on the Internet means shouting.

Take it to PM if you need to defend yourselves. Return when you've reached a fair conclusion. There's no need to involve others in what is obviously a personal battle now. Thank you.

WizardStan said:
Take it to PM if you need to defend yourselves. Return when you've reached a fair conclusion. There's no need to involve others in what is obviously a personal battle now. Thank you.

Yes sir.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Pickle said:

jonjandran your trolling, quit
Tripmonkey_uk cause sometimes it just has bad to be trolled as it is to be the troll, theres no point to this conversation after the first couple of posts it turned personal.

Talking about if craig should have or should not have taken a loan is open for discussion, but name calling an personal attacks are not. I want the topic back on track.

Back