Little Christmas Update

lobski said:
mali said:
Look at the quote in my sig. It might be that there won't be a fully public CC-reorder page at all. Craig's words are a little vague sometimes, but this really sounds like they want to mail everyone individually and ask for a re-order. I might be wrong, though.
I really hope that there is a CC order page, since I can't do bank transfers.

Ugh.

this is a repost since someone here deleted it when i posted it earlier, it is childish to delete people's posts btw.

I recently checked with my bank and it won't do bank transfers either.

Last edited by a moderator:
truekaiser said:
lobski said:
mali said:
Look at the quote in my sig. It might be that there won't be a fully public CC-reorder page at all. Craig's words are a little vague sometimes, but this really sounds like they want to mail everyone individually and ask for a re-order. I might be wrong, though.
I really hope that there is a CC order page, since I can't do bank transfers.

Ugh.

this is a repost since someone here deleted it when i posted it earlier, it is childish to delete people's posts btw.

What did they delete?

lobski said:
What did they delete?
basically what i posted just without the comment about the previous post being deleted. i posted it earlier in the day came back about the time i posted that to find it gone.

truekaiser said:
lobski said:
What did they delete?
basically what i posted just without the comment about the previous post being deleted. i posted it earlier in the day came back about the time i posted that to find it gone.

Not in this thread. There are no deleted posts here. Posts don't actually get deleted, they just get made invisible to regular users. Mods can still see them. Perhaps it was moved?

truekaiser said:
A bank that... doesn't do bank transfers?

salasq said:
truekaiser said:

May be. My bank doesn't allow international transfers, they do just local transfers and credit card pays.

A coworker of mine just happened to mention to me on Friday that his bank doesn't even do domestic transfers. I'm not sure of the circumstances, but I sure thought it sounded weird.

craigix said:
Some of you will start to get emails for reordering via credit/debit card this/next month, as I've said previously we will probably do it slowly and carefully to avoid a rush and trouble like last time - I'd still like to encourage as many of you as possible to consider a bank transfer to help the project right now. I'll post about how well xoom and xe.com test transfers went.
Pandora was incapable of getting me (as well as many others) the cancellation email for some mysterious reason. How can I be sure I will get an email for the repurchase?

Daryoon said:
craigix said:
Some of you will start to get emails for reordering via credit/debit card this/next month, as I've said previously we will probably do it slowly and carefully to avoid a rush and trouble like last time - I'd still like to encourage as many of you as possible to consider a bank transfer to help the project right now. I'll post about how well xoom and xe.com test transfers went.
Pandora was incapable of getting me (as well as many others) the cancellation email for some mysterious reason. How can I be sure I will get an email for the repurchase?

Do what we had to do with the last round of "emails" - wait until they say "everyone's been emailed" and then email them. This will likely be long after everyone else already has their pandora, of course.

D.

peca said:
salasq said:
truekaiser said:

May be. My bank doesn't allow international transfers, they do just local transfers and credit card pays.

well i was told they would not do a transfer like that.

Do what we had to do with the last round of "emails" - wait until they say "everyone's been emailed" and then email them. This will likely be long after everyone else already has their pandora, of course.

do what i did. email them and ask them directly. still i think it's bad that they missed me at first and i had to email them to ask.

Back