The Rabbit Joint

TelcoLou said:
:lol:

"Discussion Cube"

... this thread used to be called the "Chatbox" .. I get it now!

Well, I am the king of wit...

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
TelcoLou said:

"Discussion Cube"

... this thread used to be called the "Chatbox" .. I get it now!

too much chronic

my new job doesn't drug test; how fucking sweet is that

ME: happy and booted-----------> :blush:

Surprised Sam hasn't read the new Harry Potter twice by now and told us all about it!

sam fisher said:
I brought it just now! I could be through it in 12 hours if you want! But I will not spoil it, this forum is a decent place, and shouldn't have shit spoiled.
12 hours LOL. If we round the pages to 700 (in the ballpark of both the US and UK editions), that equates to ~12 pages a minute.

*cough* fucking liar *cough*

Although you could mean "read" in the loosest sense possible. Ie. skim

12 hours LOL. If we round the pages to 700 (in the ballpark of both the US and UK editions), that equates to ~12 pages a minute.
Twelve pages per minute would mean that he reads it in under an hour.

The page count of the UK edition is about 600, so it would actually be under a page a minute.

nickspoon said:
Twelve pages per minute would mean that he reads it in under an hour.

The page count of the UK edition is about 600, so it would actually be under a page a minute.

yeah whatever

I was just talking to iignotus online, and he told me the ending. I thought he wasnt FUCKED UP like that but i guess these people are miserable pieces of shit.

I really cant believe this. MOTHERFUCKER

Maybe because he spoiled the ending for the last one as well? ;)

My wife got hers today, delivered to the porch. Which meant that any home renovation activities got shoved aside for three hours. And then I wound up doing it all myself anyway. :blink:

Wait so the 'guy that dies' is the antagonist. Wow.

If that spoilt it you are a faggot. Also I probably misunderstood because if that is the big ending then it is the worst series ever.

Sorry to hear the ending got spoilt for you DCGM. I've been lucky so far and no one has spoilt it for me yet (although I have been avoiding the internet for the past couple of days). I'm about half way through so far. It'll probably be a couple of days before I finish so I'll be avoiding the internet again for a few more days ;)

I never thought avoiding using the internet would be so hard with my pc right next to me :eek:

Javacat said:
Sorry to hear the ending got spoilt for you DCGM. I've been lucky so far and no one has spoilt it for me yet (although I have been avoiding the internet for the past couple of days). I'm about half way through so far. It'll probably be a couple of days before I finish so I'll be avoiding the internet again for a few more days ;)

I never thought avoiding using the internet would be so hard with my pc right next to me :eek:
I would suggest you avoid the comment above you, then. LHC obviously felt the need to blurt out one part of the ending ;)

@ LHC: I was told that AS WELL AS plenty of other details. So no, that didn't completely spoil it- the rest of what iignotus said did ;)

I found an animated gif that spoils the ending of the book. I could post it here but I'm not that big of a prick. I think Harry Potter is lame, but you guys are free to be as lame as you want. :p

I discovered the full ending in a seemingly innocuous looking youtube comment. Also, [I'm stupid spammer] (EDIT: WTF?? We S.ell) it in the store where I work and one of my collegues took delight in reading pages aloud.

I would suggest you avoid the comment above you, then. LHC obviously felt the need to blurt out one part of the ending ;)

@ LHC: I was told that AS WELL AS plenty of other details. So no, that didn't completely spoil it- the rest of what iignotus said did ;)
What I meant was that this isn't a spoiler. That was obviously going to happen, anybody that didn't see that coming has overestimated the target audience.

...And people are putting spoilers in their MSN display names. Y'know what? Think I'll just delete those worthless cretins.

LHC said:

What I meant was that this isn't a spoiler. That was obviously going to happen, anybody that didn't see that coming has overestimated the target audience.

Yes, I agree that she wouldn't do the opposite. Still, no one has the right to ruin the book for others.

In non Harry potter related news, I just won a copy of Chrono Trigger for SNES for 32.50 USD SHIPPED!! Slip cover included!

Back