The Rabbit Joint

Does anyone know where the arcade game Duality is on GTA San Andreas? I'm attempting to clone it on the GP2x, but I've got so far that I need to check the game against my version. Anyone?

Cheers, I've been looking all day...

Nova said:
Does anyone know where the arcade game Duality is on GTA San Andreas? I'm attempting to clone it on the GP2x, but I've got so far that I need to check the game against my version. Anyone?

Cheers, I've been looking all day...
Can't you look it up in a walkthrough or FAQ somewhere? Maybe at www.dlh.net?

Also: I got myself a Dreamcast today! Woooot!!! Fleamarkets rock! Console, two controllers, one vmu and on tremorpack, + games worms armageddon = 50 euros! Quite a deal. After my old one was broken, I will finally be able to play some ecco 3d and Shenmue again... oh yeah and Soulcalibur!!! And I might try to play Ikaruga but have never before: Frustration, here I come!

EDIT: Oh, how about DCemulators? Is there anything I would want to emulate on the DC that I can't play on my gp2x? Playstation emulator? Is that going anywhere or is it too incompatible?
Or how about that saturn emulator. I would assume that it's farily slow and doesn't support over 10 games but still, is it worth wasting a cd blank on that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I find the emulators on the GP2X to be generally superior to the ones on the DC. The DC is definitely the more powerful machine, but it seems like there are less people devving for it, especially these days. I haven't checked in a while though, so maybe things have improved.

Maybe look for Bleemcast on a torrent site, there was a leaked (or hacked or something) one that supported a bunch of games but it lacked memory card support.

You could try chui's DC emulators, also. They're generally of a good quality and have provided the basis for a couple of GP2X emus.

Ravnos said:
Honestly, I find the emulators on the GP2X to be generally superior to the ones on the DC. The DC is definitely the more powerful machine, but it seems like there are less people devving for it, especially these days. I haven't checked in a while though, so maybe things have improved.

Maybe look for Bleemcast on a torrent site, there was a leaked (or hacked or something) one that supported a bunch of games but it lacked memory card support.

You could try chui's DC emulators, also. They're generally of a good quality and have provided the basis for a couple of GP2X emus.
cool, thanks for the tip! Tried REZ yesterday night and it rocks! I haven't seen such an innovative shooter before! A remake of this would be really cool on the gp2x but I doubt anyone would be able to get such a sound-engine going. I will look into chui's emus... as I said, I am not so interested in stuff I can emulate on the gp2x as that's more than enough for me ;-)

BTW: My n-gage qd Dpad arrived! Iam going to mod it this week and will definately post some pics!

lolllro4.png

LOLWTFBBQ

Local stations give better traffic reports... o_O

But I'm thinking that when you go through a tunnel, you lose signal anyway, so what's the point?

I accidentally discovered the leaked spoilers from the new Harry Potter book on the internets purely by chance. I won't spoil it for you guys, but I hope it's fake!

Nova said:
I accidentally discovered the leaked spoilers from the new Harry Potter book on the internets purely by chance. I won't spoil it for you guys, but I hope it's fake!
Dumbledore's dead?!? :eek:

I sincerely hope this site isn't going to be ruined by some resident faggots who scream the ending in a random thread so people accidentally see it.

This happened with a resident fag with the nick "7hig" on psymastr's old forum. A friend and I happened upon a big "snape kills dumbledore" and wanted to stab this child in his sleep.

Needless to say, I don't want the same thing happening here ;)

Yeh! There should be a temporary rule where you'll get banned if you spoil the new harry potter book!

I think I might actually go and buy the book when it's released instead of waiting for my sister to finish reading her copy of it :|

I also think that I'll be leaving the internet when it's released, until I finish reading it :p

I preordered from amazon. They're delivering it free on release date, guaranteed you receive it or the book is free :D

I'm also considering leaving this site until I finish. I may only do email/ebay or something, but no forums. I'd probably cry like a baby if this got ruined :(

That loser who ruined the last one for me did so when I was at chapter 1 :( :(

Back