The Rabbit Joint

LHC said:
THE GOOD GUYS WIN THE BAD GUYS LOSE!!!

spoilt
Oh noes!!! Who would of thought. I finished it last night woot! I think its almost as good as 3 and 4 were. It's very different than the other ones but also very much the same.

*Not really a spoiler but it's from the book*

"One more thing, Is this real or all in my head?"

"Oh Harry, I have no doubt that this is all in your head but why does that mean that it cannot be real ;)"

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher said:
LHC said:
THE GOOD GUYS WIN THE BAD GUYS LOSE!!!

spoilt
Oh noes!!! Who would of thought. I finished it last night woot! I think its almost as good as 3 and 4 were. It's very different than the other ones but also very much the same.

*Not really a spoiler but it's from the book*

"One more thing, Is this real or all in my head?"

"Oh Harry, I have no doubt that this is all in your head but why does that mean that it cannot be real ;)"

Can't you keep everything potter related, in the fecking Potter thread, which YOU created? You are limiting the places on the internet where I can be safe from the spoilers. I've been unable to even get my hands on the book as of yet...

sam fisher said:
You work in a shop selling the book yet you dont have it?
I'm not gonna pay full RRP for it!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:
sam fisher said:
You work in a shop selling the book yet you dont have it?
I'm not gonna pay full RRP for it!

employee discount?

12%. Can still get it cheaper elsewhere. When they come back in stock, that is.

Deal or no Deal for the NDS is likely the worst game I've ever downloaded.

Seriously; Howie Mandel looks more like Dr. Evil :p

TelcoLou said:
Deal or no Deal for the NDS is likely the worst game I've ever downloaded.

Seriously; Howie Mandel looks more like Dr. Evil :p
I love you....

Also: Where the hell have you been for so long?

I dare not read this thread until I have finished this damn (excellent) book.

But anyway, talking of downloading DS games, you really should download Slitherlink! It is quite simply amazing, if you like puzzle games! Looky Here!!!

It's just great! And stopping me from finishing the HP book!

Just saw Weird Al Yankovic. Good show overall, but he loses major points for not playing Dare To Be Stupid. :( Also, I wish I was about a foot taller so people's heads wouldn't have been getting in the way of the view.

Ravnos said:
Just saw Weird Al Yankovic. Good show overall, but he loses major points for not playing Dare To Be Stupid. :( Also, I wish I was about a foot taller so people's heads wouldn't have been getting in the way of the view.
Was there any slam dancing?

Ravnos said:
I don't think so, but I was pretty far back so I guess it's possible that I just missed it.
booo/10

Say, were you aware that your custom member title is a lyric from a FEAR song of the same name?

TelcoLou said:
Ravnos said:
I don't think so, but I was pretty far back so I guess it's possible that I just missed it.
booo/10

Say, were you aware that your custom member title is a lyric from a FEAR song of the same name?

That's where I took it from. It's a good song.

Ravnos said:
TelcoLou said:
Ravnos said:
booo/10

That's where I took it from. It's a good song.

FEAR was great!

Punk Rock respect +50 B)

Back